Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Trading

Old 09-17-2005, 06:09 PM   #1
Alexbeds
Eskimo Baby

Default I have the London Palladium gig

I have got the whole of the London Palladium gig. Its done on my MP3 player and isn't by any means brilliant but the songs can be made out ok. As gigs go it wasn't Damiens best and apparantly he said that himself in a review i read. However if anyone wants it i have it.

Its the sort of quality that if you hear it through headphones your ears will bleed when the audience clap and then at other times you won't hear a thing Damien says to the audience. There is a happy medium for a fair few parts and you can hear the song he played at this gig that i don't believe hes ever played before quite well. I don't know what its known as but im not talking about accidental babies.

so let me know...

also there is a bit where you hear me call some group of girls a few names because they kept getting up in front of me to go to the toilet while discussing what they had done that day. (But that was before i ran down to the front and watched the last hour from the 2nd row).
Alexbeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 09:50 PM   #2
Darren C
Irish Eskimo

Would you be able to send it to me through msn ?
Darren C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:42 AM   #3
G2020
Eskimo Hunter

Default New song???

Accidental babies was the only new song that he performed @ the palladium(fact).........do you mean childish,blowers daughter part2 or lonely soldier.....only ones it could be & they aint new.
G2020 is offline   Reply With Quote