Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Trading

Old 08-05-2006, 03:47 PM   #31
kiddrinkingfire
Eskimo Friend

Not me, good sir. A cd of Damien Rice tracks I lacked - the Goldfish Memorys and a few b-sides and such but no Juniper : )
Old 08-05-2006, 04:20 PM   #32
Bumpman

Oh sorry, Yeah I'll upload it now, check thread in other music called other voices sessions in about an hour or so.

Edit: Actually, it's a big file. Make that two hours.

Last edited by Bumpman; 08-05-2006 at 04:29 PM.
Bumpman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:44 AM   #33
VolcanoesMeltUDown
Eskimo Friend

So I just happened to see this thread was from a year ago. Anyone feel like being a god/goddess and getting these tracks up?
VolcanoesMeltUDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #34
Bumpman

If you'll notice the dates above the posts you'll see that they were put up yesterday.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:32 PM   #35
Bones
Eskimo Baby

How come Me My Yoke and I cuts off in the middle? My version is only 5.02mins long, is that the way with everyones or does anyone have a long version that has the end of the song?
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:13 PM   #36
Greenmeanie
green and mean

Mine's over 8 minutes. I'll try and get it uploaded to Dave Jeffrey if it's not already there..? might take me a day or two, I'll let you know when it's up.
Greenmeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:31 PM   #37
Bumpman

Yeah, it should be eight minutes and twenty two seconds. Maybe you got a bad download... Apparently it happens.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:57 AM   #38
Bones
Eskimo Baby

I got it off the Dave Jeffery site, the one there is only 5mins long so yea Greenmeanie if you could upload it again that would be great. thanks
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:47 AM   #39
Bumpman

I have the whole double album as a download in my signature. Along with that there's a 2fm session with other stuff that's quite hard to come by. So there's no need to upload it again.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:39 PM   #40
Beastieboy
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpman
I have the whole double album as a download in my signature. Along with that there's a 2fm session with other stuff that's quite hard to come by. So there's no need to upload it again.
Is this the collected rareties? I have some Juniper stuff off Dave Jefferey but not some of the tracks on Collected rareties.... If its no hassle could you email me the tracks i don't have please?
Beastieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 07:47 PM   #41
Bumpman

No offense, but yeah, it is hassle. There's an icon in the bottom corner of this post which will give you everything that hasn't been officially released by Juniper. Honestly, if you're not willing to spend fifteen or twenty minutes downloading it, then there's no reason for me to spend three hours uploading it, if you're on 56k then ask a favour from a friend with broadband... It's nothing personal, but it just seems like everyone here who's just made their introductions wants to have the things they haven't really looked for emailed to them.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:09 PM   #42
Beastieboy
Eskimo Baby

Hey, thanks a million!

Ye, sorry for the hassle...... anyway just to ease your worries and let you know i'm not jumping on the band wagon, i've spent manies an hour on the interglobalmeganet searching for Juniper/DR/bell x1 rareties.....(that i couldn't buy). Probably d/l'd my first Juniper around 8-9 months ago when i stumbled upon it (after been told a few years back no such recordings existed), i occasionally go back out in search of the tracks i've heard of that i don't have knowing that someone would eventually upload them..... i actually stumbled on your post after searching google.....then i searched the igloo.... thanks for putting them up

just d/l it now....
Beastieboy is offline   Reply With Quote