Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 11-08-2006, 07:51 PM   #1
Dwahvel
Swan Diver

Default Must sell ticket to El Rey 11/13

I have to sell my ticket, to the El Rey show I can't get the night off from work. My boss makes the schedule a month in advance, so fair to say I got the 8th off for the Orpheum show, but couldn't get Monday off for the El Rey. I bought the ticket anyway and hoped I could cover it, but no one will take my shift.

If anyone needs an extra ticket to the El Rey show Monday, I have the ticket PDF and can email it, and you can pay me using PayPal. Let me know if you are interested and we can make arrangements.

Even though my name is on the ticket, the theatre will accept it, I've used electronic tickets with other people's names on them before (friends who bought my tickets for me, tickets bought on Ebay). As long as the ticket is real, you won't have a problem, and of course, the ticket is real

I am also going the Ebay route, and selling it at cost (slightly below, actually ).
Here is the Ebay link if you would like to check that out. If you want to buy the ticket, I can always end the auction early.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7927&rd=1&rd=1
Old 11-08-2006, 08:28 PM   #2
come2whereimfrom
Lil Bit Eskimo

That is a bummer x2.
"You think I don't appreciate art? You think I don't understand fashion? You think I'm not hip? You think I'm pathetic? A nerd? A lard-ass fat-so? You think I'm sh*t? Well, you're wrong, 'cause i'm champagne, and you're sh*t. Until the day you die, you, not me, will always be sh*t."
come2whereimfrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:40 PM   #3
bryce5.23.88
Eskimo Friend

if i knew the people you worked with, i would kick them in the balls for not covering your shift. but... i don't.
bryce5.23.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 09:46 PM   #4
Dwahvel
Swan Diver

LOL you guys are so... sweet. I work with women, though I really appreciate the sentiment.