Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Everything Else

Old 10-04-2004, 07:58 PM   #1
indigoangel
Eskimo Regular

this thread is for anyone who likes to try dream interpretation, i know there are afew of youout there! this thread is kinda of long winded, but take thetime to read if you like [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

so there are 2 reoccuring dreams that i have. one is the teeth falling out dream which is your normal anxiety-about-change kind of dream. but the other is a dream ive been having for about 3 years now, its a dream about the end of the world and its really more of a nightmare cause ittruly terrifies me. its never the same, in all of the dreams the world ends in a different way. often they involve myself and others just waiting to die.

this dream evokes a true sense of fear and terror and panic, and often i wake up with tears on my face, deeply upset by just a dream!the first one was the worst, the fear it instilled had me afraid to go back to sleep!as the dreams repeat, the sense of terror lessens.i thought that these dreams had finished because i have not had one for a couple of months. but last night i had another one. this time everyone was choosing their own way to die. people were just dying, no reason or explination, just the human race fading away. i remember the sensations of death taking over me, before i realised that i was dreaming. in the past dreams people have died from natural disasters or from sickness, but this time there was no explanation that was clear to me.

i woke up, not as upset as previous times, but deeply disturbed as always. the strange thing about this dream is that it was a mixture of both the end of the world and the teeth falling out dream - right in the middle of the dream my teeth started coming out of my mouth really easliy and worringly, on top of the world ending lol.

when i fell asleep again i fell back into the dream, but this time i knew it was a dream and i was trying to calm down everyone else by telling them all they had to do was wake up! [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]

i was wondering if anyone has any insight into these dreams?? and what the two together could possibly mean?? also, how do you solve a reoccuring nightmare??
Old 10-05-2004, 04:40 AM   #2
raeisuppose
Eskimo Regular

I only really remember my strange and bizaar dreams. One time I dreamt my father turned into a waffle, another time I killed my brother...only, hear this: I'm an only child...another time I was dying and would be dead by the end of the day... I hate that I can only remember my dreams if they scare the sh*t out of me or really weird me out. I sometimes remember them, if I tell myself to remember them right before I go to bed.
Old 10-05-2004, 06:13 AM   #3
jenn fox
Eskimo Regular

Indioangel, i will have to give your dreams some thought. As for
me I also have really vivid, crazy dreams. They are so real and
very detailed, like movies. The reoccuring dream I have has to do
with college. I'm really really really bad at math...really and I
hate it with every ounce of my being, so my dream is never exactly the
same but it's always the same situation. I am in my last semester
of college, or I think I'm finished and then I realize I have a test or
a final, only I haven't been to class in forever. I either can't
remember where the classroom is or I get there late and I have no idea
what's going on...and so on. Sometimes I have been out of school
for months and I realize somehow that I haven't passed, or didn't
finish a math class, and therefore I haven't really graduated
college. Ridiculous but it seriously haunts me...and I know for a
fact that I have graduated college! I also have a mad fear of
snakes and I dream about them quite a lot...it's supposed to mean that
I will come into money but I haven't seen a dime yet. For the
most part though, my dreams are really strange, meaningful, and
bad. There was the one in which my father died in my parents
closet...after waking up from that one, I had about five minutes of
realizing in slow motion what had happened and then I went into
45minutes of hysterical crying and calling my parents to see if my dad
was o.k....that weekend I went home and wouldn't leave my father's
side.

Until that one, the worst dream I had was when I was about eight or
nine years old, someone was chasing me through a field of wheat or dead
grass and you could see nothing around, no buildings, no trees,
nothing. The person chasing me was wearing sandals and a
robe. Even though I was being chased, the dream was like watching
a movie in that I could only see the person from about the knees
down. Suddenly there was a one room cabin in the middle of the
field, there was nothing inside except for a tall wooden table, just
four legs and a top. No decor, no furniture, nothing, walls and
the table. So I had no choice but to try to hide under the
table. The door opened and there were the sandals and the bottom
of the robe...I remember gasping knowing I was found. And then I
woke up. I cried and cried and slept on my parents bedroom floor
literally for weeks. I know exactly what the dream means, and I
know it was Jesus chasing me ( I have issues with religion[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]), but I was just a little kid and it seriously fooked me up for a while, and I will never forget it.

Um...wow I went on a bit there...well thanks for reading it
anyway...don't get me started on dreams, I've got the worst...but in
turn I have some really nice ones too.

Old 10-06-2004, 09:55 AM   #4
philb2.0
Eskimo Regular

i had a dream the last day......

it involved peter schmeical kicking a ball around me room, and breaking stuff....then his head exploded, and when the blood cleared, nick cave was standing there smoking a ciggie....

then the door was kicked down, and tom waits arrived on a mule...

then cave went wibble.....then waits went wibble.....and then they started saying wibble at each other, and they said it faster and louder, and it kept going till it was this great big crashing crescendo of wibble!

and then i woke up...it was rather scary...
Old 10-06-2004, 01:52 PM   #5
SilentNight
Eskimo Regular

had some dreams, they were not happy ones, which i don't mind at all, but they do affect my mood though[img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img].

Edited by: SilentNight
SilentNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 03:00 PM   #6
Patricia
Eskimo Regular

Indigoangel, I think there is no proper way of getting rid of recurring nightmares. What you need to do is relax, and think of happy things before going to sleep. Another solution is to imagine your nightmare, and make it change to your tastes, for instance make it end well! Of course in your case, as it's different everytime, you can't really do that.

Another thing would be: stop the drugs! [img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]Just kidding, I have dreamt a few times abt the end of the world myself.

Last week somethg strange happened though: I had had aHUGE row with my housemates, and it took me aaaages to stop crying and relax. My nice b/f gave me a massage to help my breathing become normal again. Then when I finally got to sleep, I had a nightmare, where I was moving in with some ppl I didn't know, and they were all big meanies. At one point I was so angry that I broke the glass I was holding on the table.

Then I woke up, and my b/f woke up at the same time, and told me he had had a nightmare! In his dream, at one point he was holding a glass in his hand, and it broke.

Isn't that very spooky??

Someone told me that when 2 ppl sleep together, there are exchanges of vibes from the 2 brains... [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]And that would be one of the reasons why couples who live togetherare so close. Anyone knows anythg abt that?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 05:26 PM   #7
megomoo
Eskimo Regular

that is a bit freaky, patricia

i keep having dreams where big waves or torrents of water go over me, but the water never actually touches me, apart form one time when the water came up throught the bottom of the rickaty bridge i am walking across and get's my boots wet.

any wave/torrent dream interpretations will be welcome[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2004, 04:52 PM   #8
Colbarr
Eskimo Welcomer

i think yur letting the 'angle' part of yur name take over.

has yur dreams ever gone on long enough so dat yu end up ne where? such as heaven or hell r else sum where yu think of goin wen you pass away??

Check these out, Moesley.

Chairman of the Welcoming Comittee.
Colbarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 06:13 PM   #9
indigoangel
Eskimo Regular

patrica that is pretty spooky! you must have a great connection [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

megomoo, water in dreams is said to represent your emotions, if that makes it any clearer for you. sounds kind of like an anxiety dream.

colbarr, i have never ended up in a heaven or hell in one of these dreams, i have never actually died, just waited to die. very morbid stuff!however in the very first one of the end of the world dreams, the earth was being ripped apart by earthquakes, there was panic, hysteria and fear everywhere. i was in the middle of all this panic, when suddenly i found myself in the safety of an underground sanctury with a group of people that i belonged to. we were a group of people who were working to ensure that life on the earth would survive and flourish again long after the end had come to the current civilisation. this is the only one of these dreams that led anywhere, all the rest are just about waiting for the end. i did die in a dream once though, and as i died in the dream i woke up in real life - weird!!
Old 10-09-2004, 05:58 PM   #10
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

Quote:
Originally Posted by philb2.0

i had a dream the last day......

it involved peter schmeical kicking a ball around me room, and breaking stuff....then his head exploded, and when the blood cleared, nick cave was standing there smoking a ciggie....

then the door was kicked down, and tom waits arrived on a mule...

then cave went wibble.....then waits went wibble.....and then they started saying wibble at each other, and they said it faster and louder, and it kept going till it was this great big crashing crescendo of wibble!

and then i woke up...it was rather scary...

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]Sorry phil, don't mean to make fun of your nightmare but that was kind of funny. I had a dream once I was looking for Iggy in a bar and ran into David Bowie and Mick Jagger, who told me he just caught a bus around the corner. I started running after the bus and ended up flying and could see the ppl in the bus windows look at me in amazement as I flew by them. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]Never did find Iggy tho! [img]smileys/smiley6.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Wow! Wild dreams guys! Dad's turning into waffles, being chased by Jesus (?!)... [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoangel

when i fell asleep again i fell back into the dream, but this time i knew it was a dream and i was trying to calm down everyone else by telling them all they had to do was wake up!

i was wondering if anyone has any insight into these dreams?? and what the two together could possibly mean?? also, how do you solve a reoccuring nightmare??

If you know in the dream that you are dreaming that's called a "lucid dream". It's apparently pretty rare for ppl to have these. In college my friend and I participated in a sleep study through the psych dept. and it turned out she has lucid dreams, which I think only 3-5% of the population does (or something like that). I had one once but when I tried to control the events of the dream my nemesis in the dream kept stopping me from doing so. [img]smileys/smiley6.gif[/img]

BUT, if you do know you're in a dream you can change the course of events, and control the outcome of the dream. I guess it just takes practice.[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img] (Anybody ever see the movies "Dreamscape" or "The Cell"? Kind of along the lines of lucid dreaming...)As far as preventing recurring dreams... I don't know. I used to have this recurring dream forever about walking through a bombed-out cathedral with doves flying up through the wreckage ahead of me and sunlight shining in through the damaged ceiling structure (issues with religion as well[img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]) but I think it represented a break from the religious systems I had been raised with and an awakening of a new, more personal spirituality within myself. I think recurring dreams represent recurring themes in your wakinglife (oooh also a good movie! See "A Waking Life" if you get the chance. Very heavy themesand surreal animation..) and once they've been sorted out in the real world they stop presenting themselves in your dreams. Just a theory.

I have end-of-the-world dreams too. The last one I had aliens had invaded and destroyed almost everything and when I woke up I was sooo freaked out! So I walked outside to look around to be sure and on top of the water tower across the street from my house there was an odd antennae on it that hadn't been there the night before! [img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]Had the aliens placed it there, I wondered? Still kind of freaks me out lol...

Keeping a dream journal helps. If you keep a journal on your nightstand and write down your dreams as soon as you wake up you remember them better and it's supposed to help you develop the ability to have lucid dreams.
SisterMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 06:20 PM   #11
SilentNight
Eskimo Regular

dreamers[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

it must feel good to fly, sister[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

the other night i dreamed of some beautiful blue fishes, someone caught them, don't know what it means though.[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2004, 06:32 PM   #12
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

That's the ony time I've dreamed of flying I think... it did feel good! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Somebody said water represents emotion and I'd agree with that. Fish could have religious connotations depending on your religion... blue is a sacred color in some religions (Hindu? I think) and also represents peace (light blue) and integrity (dark blue). There are so many schools of dream interpretation...
Old 10-09-2004, 06:53 PM   #13
SilentNight
Eskimo Regular

sometime those dream dictionaries are right, but not always.

blue they say, is the color of Christianity. i know i could be a Moslem too, it really doesn't matter[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2004, 05:13 PM   #14
indigoangel
Eskimo Regular

sister midnight, thank you for all this information [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img] i have read about lucid dreaming but was unaware that i was really doing it lol usually when i discover i am dreaming i wake myself up rather than trying to control the dream - perhaps i should try it. i do try to keep a dream journal, but i get lazy cause i remember so many dreams most nights that its too much hassle to write them all down lolsome of them are very long and vivid and would take me ages every morning!

i had a bit of a scary experience on friday night that really freaked me out. this might sound crazy, but it happened. i was sleeping on my back in bed (new room in a new house ive just moved into) when suddenly i felt a weight on both my arms and on the side of my bed and something started to shake me out of sleep - it was rough shaking, not the gentle kind of someone trying to wake you up, but a kind of panicked, rough shake. really scared the hell out of me. when i pulled myself out of sleep there was no one there. i dont know if this was a dream or not because it felt very very real. when i finally got back to sleep i was woken up again several hours later by a popping noise in my room, like someone putting their finger in their mouth and pulling it out to make a POP sound, but there was no one there and i dont know where the sound was coming from (it was definately in my room, not outside, and there was no one else in the house that night with me so it could not have been my house mates making noise).

i dont know what this is, but its kinda freaked me out about my new house so i didnt sleep there last night and tonight i am in tipperary in my parents house. anyway this is long winded, but i needed to get it out there cause it freaked me out!
Old 10-12-2004, 01:09 AM   #15
SilentNight
Eskimo Regular

should i say it might be?

ok i had a dream a few days ago, in that dream i could moving things
with my mind as i was very focused on the object, i guess it was a good
dream, i hope one day i'll be able to do that, then i'll become a
magician[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img].

Old 10-12-2004, 01:21 AM   #16
Tomarse
Eskimo Regular

I had a dream that there was some robbers making their get-away with their swag bagsin some hilly heath lands by the sea, so the local old fashioned policeman mounted his double bass and rode after them as if it were a unicycle. He had a little bowl of stones on the top where he span a shell to create a loud whistling siren sound. And off he went and that was that. [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2004, 02:54 AM   #17
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

Wow Tom... no idea on that one. [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]Sounds like the keystone cops! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNight
should i say it might be?

ok i had a dream a few days ago, in that dream i could moving things with my mind as i was very focused on the object, i guess it was a good dream, i hope one day i'll be able to do that, then i'll become a magician.

Oooh cool, telekinesis! Can ya bend spoons too, Silent Night?
Quote:

sister midnight, thank you for all this information [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

You're welcome. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]

Quote:

i had a bit of a scary experience on friday night that really freaked me out. this might sound crazy, but it happened. i was sleeping on my back in bed (new room in a new house ive just moved into) when suddenly i felt a weight on both my arms and on the side of my bed and something started to shake me out of sleep - it was rough shaking, not the gentle kind of someone trying to wake you up, but a kind of panicked, rough shake. really scared the hell out of me. when i pulled myself out of sleep there was no one there. i dont know if this was a dream or not because it felt very very real. when i finally got back to sleep i was woken up again several hours later by a popping noise in my room, like someone putting their finger in their mouth and pulling it out to make a POP sound, but there was no one there and i dont know where the sound was coming from (it was definately in my room, not outside, and there was no one else in the house that night with me so it could not have been my house mates making noise).

i dont know what this is, but its kinda freaked me out about my new house so i didnt sleep there last night and tonight i am in tipperary in my parents house. anyway this is long winded, but i needed to get it out there cause it freaked me out!

That sounds so scary, Eiodean! (I'm sorry if I totally butchered the spelling of your name. I remember how to pronounce it but not spell it![img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img]) The weight on your chest and shoulders sounded like an incubus to me at first. There's a myth about night demons who hold you down in your sleep (incubus for women and succubus for men) and have sexual relations with you! OMG I just searched google and found a link...

http://www.enctype.de/Daemonen/1erotikincsuc.htm

I had a friend who was teaching in Taiwan once and he told me he had a succubus experience when he was over there and it was the freakiest thing that ever happened to him. He felt paralyzed and couldn't move but felt awake, not like he was dreaming. Not trying to freak you out anymore than you arleady are tho. I've seen some scientific studies that say it's really just a form of sleep paralysis and that it occurs when your body/brain gets caught between alpha and beta states and ppl place the mythology on top of it with their minds from stories they've heard.

The same type ofexplanation is often used for ppl who swear they have been abducted by aliens. It's a natural thing that kicks in when you're in a dream state, otherwise we would all sleepwalk and physically act out our dreams. (We'd be all prettyexhausted then, don't you think?[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img])

Anyway an incubus wouldn't shake you or make popping sounds I don't think (that part was kind offunny but still scary for you I'm sure!) So maybe it was a ghost? If you believe in ghosts...

Nah! [img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]Prolly just a bad dream sweetie, but I don't blame you for being freaked, I would be too! [img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2004, 03:17 AM   #18
SilentNight
Eskimo Regular

Not yet, Sister, but i'm hopeful[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2004, 03:24 AM   #19
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

You could build up to pyrokinesis and be a firestarter! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img](No playing with fire in the igloo now tho![img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img])
Old 10-12-2004, 06:29 PM   #20
indigoangel
Eskimo Regular

ok sister midnight youve been freaking me out further with all that incubus stuff!!! i talked to one of my aunts - she gave me a candle and told me to light it and some incense and call in some angels to protect me. she suggested that if it was a ghost, it might possibly be a child because the popping finger in the cheek noise is a kind of childish thing to do if you know what i mean. i also tried speaking to whoever was there (if indeed there ever was anyone!) asking them if they wanted to communicate then not to do it in a way that scares me!tonight is the first night i have to sleep there since, ill keep you updated - thanks for the hugs [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2004, 07:34 PM   #21
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

Basil and rowan are supposed to ward off and protect against evil forces. And garlic, obviously. White and silver are the best colors for protection. Since you're into Wiccan ways a bit you could try a purification (with sage) and banishing spell, then set up protection... maybe cast a sacred circle? Okay let me know if I've gone too far out there but...

The link to the site I posted also has a forum where they discuss ways to stop visitations and protect yourself. (That site is quite interesting btw-- if not a little shocking[img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]) I think trying to communicate is a good idea. Might try asking what it wants...? I sometimes suggest that to children who are having nightmares too... "Just stop running from it and turn around and ask it what it wants." One child told me their monster was lonely and wanted to play and be friends. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

I didn't mean to freak you out with the incubus thing, honey but that really did happen to a friend of mine once and it was one of the things that popped into my head. It might just be your dreams becoming very vivid and real as well, and maybe trying to tell you something, I dunno. Anyway you need more hugs I think!

[img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]

Sleep well and sweet dreams tonight! [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2004, 08:00 PM   #22
indigoangel
Eskimo Regular

awww thanks sister m!! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]i appreciate your help. i hope i can be as helpful to you if you ever need it. i dont have any of those herbs handy, i have oderless garlic tablets but thats about it lol

i will take a look at the site you posted and see if it can help if i have any more problems. ive already tried clearing out the room with some Nag Champa incense (mmmm smells good!! lol) but i think sage is a good idea if anything else weird happens [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]if it comes to it i will try a banishing spell, but for now ill just wait and see what happens.

you might also be right about it being my dreams, but hopefully theyre not getting too real - definately dont want to start thinking my dreams are reality, im crazy enough as it is [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] ill have those angels with me tonight, so i should be ok.

you deserve a very big hug, so here you go! (and no you didnt go too far out lol, im very open with stuff like this)
[img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2004, 09:15 PM   #23
PAgirl9
Word painter

Location: Location: Here in front of the computer reading your messages.Where I live: PA,USA

Dream dictionary's are hilarious-like if you dream about cheese its a bad dream. I have 2 dictionaries. A few years ago I was very into the unexplained. (not like aliens) And you few up there I hope your speaking of white magic. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
As for dreams I've dreamed of the dead dying. Let me explain. About 8 or nine years ago when I was about 8 or 9 my cousin who was 15 died in a plain crash (she was more like a sister for she lived with us sometimes) Any way every so years I will have a dream about her. When I was little she visited me as an angel. I had 2 in the past year one I can't remember but one is very distinct. We were coming back from a vacation and there was a red converable flipped over in our driveway. Next to our pool there was a body laying face down. I knew it was her because of her hair which is this beutiful auburn red curly hair. But I wouldn't go over and look. It was like my parents didn't even notice and went inside like nothing happened. So a few weeks later I flipped her over and her face was dirt.
That was one of the most disturbing. [img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img]
Another one there was a man who was hiding in my basement and when I went down to the freezer down stairs to get food and he turned out the electricity and I was deciding whether to run upstairs or to hide in a pile of dirty laundry. Then I woke up. About a week later I was still carying a reaper with me when I went down into the basement. [img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img]

Sorry this entry's so long.
PAgirl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 07:33 PM   #24
Ameraldo
Eskimo Regular

my mum has dreams about flying all the time but she can never get into the air without yoghurt pots. its like she has to push the air away using them. (?)

i used to have this recurring dream when i was younger. sometimes i still have it. i'm always about 3 or 4 on my dream and i'm always at the old council estate i used to live at when i was about 2, but it looks different. it looks all clean and the houses are really big, there are only a few similarities. anyway the dream is about me going to this little red headed girl's house where we'd play buckaroo. i used to know the girls name (from my dream)but i cant remeber now. i used to think it was a memory, but when i asked my mum about it, she said she never knew any read headed girls near where we lived.

more recently i'v been having lots of dreams where i'm pregnant. in the dreams, it appears when i 'wake up' and when my mum sees it she always asks who the father is and lectures me about how its his responsibility as much as my own, only i can never remember who the father is or i can never remember having sex with anyone...

Edited by: Ameraldo
Old 10-15-2004, 06:19 PM   #25
indigoangel
Eskimo Regular

well sister m, theres been no more spooky happenings in my room since! the lights were flickering weirdly in the room next to mine, but that could have been cause by any number of things.

so either im crazy and there was nothing ever there, or asking in those angels helped somewhat [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2005, 07:08 AM   #26
cneill
eskimo hobo

I think anyone who has waited tables in a restaurant for a substantial period of time has had the serving nightmare. It's the one where you have about 10 tables and they are all unhappy. You're massively in the weeds with no clearing in sight. The managers and chefs are all yelling at you. You screw up a few orders. The kitchen suddenly runs out of lasagna, and everyone simultaneously suddenly wants to change their order to lasagna. Everyone's drinksall need refillingat the same time. None of your coworkers will help you, and they all yell at you for not keeping up with your running sidework...any eskimo servers out there?

man, it's late and i smell of garlicEdited by: cneill
photography!: http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=1820624
cneill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 01:30 PM   #27
SilentNight
Eskimo Regular

a big lady giving birth to a girl[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]

it was about my neighbor i guess, she's huge[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Edited by: SilentNight
Old 02-06-2005, 03:20 PM   #28
samuelle
care bear stare!

i've been taking nyquil to get over whatever plague has befallen my house, and it gives me the most realistic dreams.

last night, i woke up in a panic that i had left my baby sleeping on the floor by my bed. i sprang out of bed but couldn't find him, checked under my bed, no result. so i ran out through the living room, dining room, and kitchen before it occurred to me that i don't have a baby.

it was so real that it was frightening. [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img] i was so sure that my baby had rolled away during the night. tonight i think i will not be taking nyquil.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:32 PM   #29
cille
creepycute

whats nyquil?
Old 02-06-2005, 03:36 PM   #30
samuelle
care bear stare!

nyquil is a cold/flu medication that is more or less intended to knock you out for the evening. or the day if administered improperly [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img].