The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Introduce Yourself

Old 10-24-2004, 12:24 AM   #31
Wheels
Eskimo Enigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi

Aw, hubby you are too sweet! *smooch* [img]smileys/smiley27.gif[/img]
[img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:13 PM   #32
PAgirl9
Word painter

Location: Location: Here in front of the computer reading your messages.Where I live: PA,USA

Wait-you forgot Knoebles Grove-lol. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] Hershey Parks fun I've only been there a few times but do they have a merry-go-round where you can catch rings?
PAgirl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:08 PM   #33
Kristi
The Prodigal Eskimo

catch rings? i dunno about that one... i dont rremember that. Ive been there a ton of times. ive actually never been to knoebels, im from state college so ive been to blands park (now they call it "DelGrossos" tho) and lakemont park in tipton lots of times lol, they are SO rinky dinky. ... There is nothing to do in williamsport, what do you do around here??
Old 10-25-2004, 11:45 PM   #34
PAgirl9
Word painter

Location: Location: Here in front of the computer reading your messages.Where I live: PA,USA

Write in the forum, live at school, go to the mall,..hmm..football games thats basically it
Old 10-25-2004, 11:46 PM   #35
PAgirl9
Word painter

my exciting life [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2004, 04:53 AM   #36
Jgrg1984
Eskimo Regular

greetings from a neighbor in jersey...i must admit i do make fun of PA quite a bit and it has gotten worse since i visit more often now because my girlfriend goes to school there. so i apoligize if i make an anti penn. remarks, but then again, you might agree[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

:and they all left their feet, for that brief moment they could fly:
Jgrg1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 08:42 PM   #37
PAgirl9
Word painter

Pennsylvanians make fun of NJan's too. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2004, 08:58 PM   #38
Jgrg1984
Eskimo Regular

see but you dont have reason to make fun of us....sure there are some that or worthy of a joke or two, but believe me...us REAL NJans take care of them.

but we have all the reason to make fun of PA

im just kidding....

kinda[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2004, 08:56 PM   #39
PAgirl9
Word painter

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] And that is...? What do you mean we have no reason? Look at your ex-governer(laughs in background).No, I don't make fun of NJ often. Question 1: To PA-ans have an accent? I'm sure you know of yours. NJ's have a nice accent. Alot of my family are NJ's. Home of the Boss. [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img] Question 2: Do you have Amish there? Out of all the times I've visited I haven't discovered any. Not that I stalk or hunt the Amish. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] Kristi- If you don't know Knoeble's is in the Poconos.-childhood memories.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:31 AM   #40
Kristi
The Prodigal Eskimo

Haha.... yeah take that New Jersey![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]... Yeah i know where Knoebles is, just never been there is all.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:54 AM   #41
Jgrg1984
Eskimo Regular

NEW JERSEY RULES......thats all i got

No not really, its hard to explain.I live by the shore...not the new jersey most are familiar with. im really pro jersey, so i could go on...but i will spare everyone of that

also quick aside....ive grown up in the same town that Bruce was born in....most of my friends have met and hung out with him...hes not just a great guy for a musician...he really is a great great all around guy. he does not hesitate to talk to his fans, just in general a great guy.

also another quick aside....see garden state when it comes out on video, or if its still in a theatre....actually for most of our eskimos, its getting released over sees soon.

Old 10-28-2004, 07:52 PM   #42
PAgirl9
Word painter

[quote=Jgrg1984]

also quick aside....ive grown up in the same town that Bruce was born in....most of my friends have met and hung out with him...hes not just a great guy for a musician...he really is a great great all around guy.* he does not hesitate to talk to his fans, just in general a great guy.
-that's wonderful. My parents lived in Jersey after their marriage. We're family fans-supid name-just came to me. Can't think of any great musicians from Pa. Kristi-know any?
Old 10-28-2004, 10:45 PM   #43
reyvee61
Eskimo Regular

Hi Amanda,

Greetings neighbor!
Old 10-28-2004, 11:49 PM   #44
PAgirl9
Word painter

Welcome Revee