Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Musician Stuff

Old 11-24-2006, 06:01 PM   #1
orangeB
Eskimo Baby

Default Tanglewood

Can anyone give me feedback/ advice on tanglewood guitars. With christmas on its way I am thinking of a tanglewood TW45 nsb electro acoustic. It is either that or socks!!!
orangeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 07:12 PM   #2
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

Well tanglewoods in my opinion are really hit and miss. I've played some really nice one's and played some absolutely horrible ones
but it all depends on what you want

try the guitar out yourself, its the only way of knowing if it suits you or not.

My advice is if you've tried it and liked it then buy it, but dont EVER buy a guitar cos someone told you its good..

hope that helps

https://www.twitch.tv/simonjmusic
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:47 PM   #3
cheese
Daisy of the Galaxy

I totally agree with Revelate there, try it before you buy it, especially with smaller names such as Tanglewood.

I'm not a big fan of them to be honest, however on a budget they're okay and you could definitely do worse......but yeah, try it out if you can first