Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Everything Else

Old 04-19-2005, 03:45 PM   #1
shane_b
Eskimo Regular

Default weird news

i know i probably say some weird things in my posts, but i was reading this news site and i read this story about 3 black guys asking 3 white girls to get off the basketball court the girls said they were playing (it was a public court) then around 30 black girls and boys shouting "black power and martin luther king" came and beat up these girls hospitilising 2 of them and police said it's not a racial attack.

then in a story below it a company called a liquorice ice cream nogger black have been accused of racism

weird huh, just kinda depressed me a little about things like this cos of the wy some people take racism and stuff, won't go into detail cos i'm crap at explaining my views and probably upset somepople if i get taken the wrong way
Old 04-19-2005, 03:55 PM   #2
cello_pudding
Eskimo Regular

it's always race with black ppl (in the US)

probably cuz the media tries to focus on it so much..(dave chappelle, black entertainment)
cello_pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 03:56 PM   #3
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

i saw a poor irish guy run from 10 russian refugee's they finally caught him in the park opposite my mates house and beat the **** into him... then the gardai came and beat the **** out of them... one could hardly walk... kinda makes you think how dangerous even walking a street at night can be
and how being in the wrong place at the wrong time can result in the worst night of your life

https://www.twitch.tv/simonjmusic
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 04:29 PM   #4
shane_b
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cello_pudding
it's always race with black ppl (in the US)

probably cuz the media tries to focus on it so much..(dave chappelle, black entertainment)
kinda what i was thinking, the word cracker is used loads which is a white insult yet if u say the black version they say it's racial

my mate used to call everyone "nig***" and he was white, but in the comedy sense of "wassup ma nig**" and got expelled from school cos a teacher thought he was bein recsist, even tho he heard him sayin it to this white guy

don't understand why people can't just get along
Old 04-19-2005, 04:58 PM   #5
cello_pudding
Eskimo Regular

...and everything like...she doesn't like me? probably cuz i'm black. i'm depressed? probably cuz i'm black. that person looked at me odd? that's because i'm black.

we all get rejected, we're all depressed, we all get weird looks from people, don't try to pin all your problems on your race.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:31 PM   #6
kel :)
arty eskimo

seriously well said. like unless its blatently obvious that its racism, why do ppl instantly think its cause of their colour??
kel :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 05:45 PM   #7
shane_b
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel :)
seriously well said. like unless its blatently obvious that its racism, why do ppl instantly think its cause of their colour??
probably cos there black, hehe just had to say that
Old 04-19-2005, 06:25 PM   #8
cello_pudding
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane_b
probably cos there black, hehe just had to say that

hahahahaa
Old 04-19-2005, 06:49 PM   #9
#Ian#
Destroyer of worlds

Jesus ...

just, Jesus.
Old 04-20-2005, 06:17 PM   #10
arty eskimo

now now lads, lets not be mean eh?? *giggles*
Old 04-20-2005, 07:52 PM   #11
Donsie B!
Eskimo Charmer

i prevented a black lasy gettin mugged by 3 white youths at the weekend *proud face*
4 drinks down and i just don't care,
5 in the morning,
6 stories up looking down,
7 still fighting,
8 times around but this time i wont drown!

Nightrocker- The Chalets
Donsie B! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 09:32 PM   #12
arty eskimo

good job donsie!!! everyone, give donsie an oul clap on the back!!
tell us the story!
Old 04-25-2005, 09:24 AM   #13
BIG TIM
Polar bear

sorry guys I'm going to use this as a chance to get something off my chest. as I cant express what i think without insulting someone or death threats with gangs over here.

I live in New Zealand and we have our indienous people here called Moari. now much the same as every other country we have our issues as to what happened when the settlers first came over here. even now the question of who the land belongs to is a heated topic. before i say anything else I think that the history of the maori culture is truely beautiful and i am fully fasinated about all their stories of past times and of how things came to be.

But we have the issue of rasicism come up all to often and I get really p*&#ed off about it. I think the problem is with everyone is that they want to have an excues for the way they are. if they have no job, its because you are lazy not because the white man or (pakeha) as they call us have something against them. and unfortunity the culture is misrepresented by these people and they are the ones who use aggression and violence in order to be heard.
My simple point is I didnt do anything to these people or their ancestors. and while I understand that yes in the past there has been some huge race issues, I'm not trying to denie that. but when does the appology stop?
I mean my parents ancestors consist of the Campbell clang, Vikings, and Germans. but do have never had anybody attack because my great granddad fought for the germans in world war 1.

I honestly think that people have just got to let some s*#t go!
the word nigger is used so much now in comedy that you have kids coming out of theatres saying it cos thats how will smith talks to martin lawerence and thats every second word in rap music is. not because they are trying to insult anyone.

white black dont make no difference in the end. you cant tell black man from white when the bloods the same colour.

"No matter your rag colour, deep down we're all brothers."

Peace.

Last edited by BIG TIM; 04-25-2005 at 09:28 AM.
BIG TIM is offline   Reply With Quote