Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 10-30-2005, 09:15 AM   #1
Ranting Thespian
Eskimo Regular

Exclamation music videos/aol, and my return

Hi everyone, I am back. Granted I was only on here for a little while, so I don't know if you guys remember me. I had computer problems this summer, and I couldn't get windows to load. I got lazy about fixing it, and got deeper into just playing and writing songs and reading more Tolkien. I have now read 9 Tolkien books and have written a good bunch of new tunes . . .

Anyways, I got it back up and running for now, and I have been searching like mad over the net for downloads of Damien's music videos and videos of the AOL sessions. Does anyone know where I could find them to download (not stream, I have 56k), or someone who'd like to do a B&P (not a transfer, like I said, 56k).

In a long search I have found the Blower's Daughter with the movie clips in it, but that took forever to get a hold of.

If no one knows or can help, it's not a huge deal, I just wanted to try. Anyways, great to be back!
Ranting Thespian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 10:09 PM   #2
Sk8erdouche
Eskimo Baby

*DELETED*

Last edited by emmettu2; 11-01-2005 at 09:25 AM.
Sk8erdouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 10:39 PM   #3
Bumpman

There usually isn't a huge amount of people willing to host decent quality music video files, mostly because people like put links on message boards and a 50mb file gets 300 hits in an hour. Which is pretty costly for whoever is paying for it. There is the DVD that comes with "O" if you want the AOL Sessions (I think they're the AOL sessions anyway).

If you're stuck on a 56k connection then you could try looking for an ftp that hosts Damien's shows in a smaller format, it's less hassle then a B&P as long as you never EVER burn the shows... ever.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:12 AM   #4
Ranting Thespian
Eskimo Regular

Good points about the hosting. I guess I'll just try and hunt down that dvd. I didn't get one with my album, but I'll look. Thanks man .

But what do you mean about never burning shows? I am confused by what you said, does he or doesn't he allow tape trading of live shows? Just trying to make sure I don't do anything wrong with damien's music. (I have had many people ask me to burn his album. I always direct them to the local music store. I no longer recieve burned albums or distribute them to anyone in anyway)
Old 11-01-2005, 02:13 AM   #5
Ranting Thespian
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8erdouche
*DELETED*

Man, someone has a lot of free time. Try doing something constructive with it, lmao.

Last edited by emmettu2; 11-01-2005 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:20 AM   #6
Sk8erdouche
Eskimo Baby

*DELETED*

Last edited by emmettu2; 11-01-2005 at 09:26 AM.
Sk8erdouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:18 AM   #7
brb8y215
Volcano Eskimo

whats with the hostility man

www.myspace.com/byronroberts
brb8y215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 10:50 PM   #8
Ranting Thespian
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb8y215