Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2006, 02:58 AM   #1
shyatt3
Eskimo Apprentice

Default I'm curious..

I apologize if this is a "noob" question, but I cannot seem to find an answer. I read Spamlet's response in the "just wanted" thread about passion, and I must agree with his idea about feeling it and that Damien does just that. However, i've listened to a bunch of Juniper stuff, and then listened to "O", and I just cannot comprehend the difference. To me, he's not the same man. I listen to the Juniper stuff and I don't feel much. Then I listen to Damien and I feel everything. Does anyone else get this? Does anyone know what happend in the "went to Tuscany" time that caused this passion to surface? Maybe I'm wrong, but when I listen to the Juniper versions of Damien songs I cannot help but feel very little. The "O" versions are indescribable. This difference is VERY interesting to me. What happened here? Maybe it is just the obvious growing of a person, but this feels much more. Perhaps at least people will share my sentiment. Once again, I'm sorry if I'm visiting old ground, I do know how to search. Anyhow, anybody know what's up here?
shyatt3 is offline   Reply With Quote