Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 08-11-2004, 01:35 AM   #1
deviant
Eskimo Baby

Posted a message on the official board and got a responce. Wondering if anyone can help with more info.

Here is the post and responce....

A while ago, when 'O' was only offered as an import in the US, I made a copy of 'O' from a friend. When it was released in the US I bought a copy. That same day I gave someone my burned copy to someone who I thought might like him. Anyway, when I playes the US 'O' later that night I noticed it sounded slightly different than the copy I had. Is the US and UK 'O's different mixes? Does anybody have both?

Joel

RESPONCE:
I don't know what the US version is like but I got O the first day it came out and I seem to have a different, rawer version of it to a friend of mine so it may be a similar situation to yours. mine is in a differnt packaging too. It's a mystery
deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 05:11 AM   #2
deviant
Eskimo Baby

finally got a hold of an early '02 UK edition and the mix is different. I don't know if the US version was mastered differently, but the UK does sound better in my opinion.
deviant is offline   Reply With Quote