Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 02-26-2007, 03:08 PM   #61
Scrappygrrl
Eskimo Friend

Form what I can tell, the Mann's capacity is 14,000 - I was quite surprised that he was playing a place that large...
Scrappygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:10 PM   #62
nvrenuf
Eskimo Baby

Default minneapolis show

does anyone know what's going on with the minneapolis show?? the ticket link isn't working...
nvrenuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:12 PM   #63
JBTongue
Eskimo Friend

Presale for Philly is March 16th now.

word.

I saw Ben Harper and Jack Johnson at the Mann a few years back and I thought it was a beautiful venue.
JBTongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:15 PM   #64
rprice119
Eskimo Friend

Got good balcony seats for dc. passed on the orchestra, it was a little far back. Got row a section 7 for radio city. Im amped up for this spring!
rprice119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:16 PM   #65
betterway86
Eskimo Baby

WHOOOO! Just scored tickets in dallas ground floor center row H. I am so siked!!!! How'd everyone else do?
betterway86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:27 PM   #66
mario_d
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappygrrl
Form what I can tell, the Mann's capacity is 14,000 - I was quite surprised that he was playing a place that large...

You're correct, it is too big a venue for Damien. However, the lawn is huge, the seating area isn't that bad, so it will be okay.

But they're playing there because every other Philly venue is booked that night.

Gwen Stefani is at the tweeter center, steely dan is at the tower, etc etc
mario_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:41 PM   #67
GoodCatGoneBad
Chicago Eskimo

got 1st row of the mez for the lyric opera house in chicago....the tickets available on the main floor were crap. I'd rather be front row in mez.
GoodCatGoneBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:54 PM   #68
northberwick
Eskimo Friend

Default Mpls Gig

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrenuf
does anyone know what's going on with the minneapolis show?? the ticket link isn't working...
I'm with you. I've been looking all morning for something. The DR.com link is busted and there is nothing on ticketmaster about a show. I checked the venues website too and it says nothing. If anyone finds anything please post, I'll do the same.
northberwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:59 PM   #69
nvrenuf
Eskimo Baby

Default mpls

i emailed dr.com and they gave me a different link but it still isn't working so i don't know what to do... i'll post if i ever get it figured out... let us know if anyone gets in...

Last edited by nvrenuf; 02-26-2007 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:18 PM   #70
Afterall
Eskimo Baby

Default Minneapolis

Quote:
i emailed dr.com and they gave me a different link but it still isn't working so i don't know what to do... i'll post if i ever get it figured out... let us know if anyone gets in...
Having the same issue. I called the Northrop ticket office, they said they are aware of the problem, but could not give an ETA to the fix, and they won't sell tickets over the phone. I knew this was going to be a bit of a mess. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.
Afterall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:19 PM   #71
northberwick
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
I've made it this far but it gives me an error message about needing seats or a gift certificate. I'll keep messing with it:
https://www.tickets.umn.edu/Online/seatSelect.asp
northberwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #72
Afterall
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by northberwick
I've made it this far but it gives me an error message about needing seats or a gift certificate. I'll keep messing with it:
https://www.tickets.umn.edu/Online/seatSelect.asp
I made it to a page that asks for the promotion code, and # of seats..but there is no "submit" button...
Old 02-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #73
Topspin047
tennis pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBTongue
Presale for Philly is March 16th now.

word.

I saw Ben Harper and Jack Johnson at the Mann a few years back and I thought it was a beautiful venue.
awesome!! plenty of time to get tickets now.

I'm just stoked about my DC tickets i don't care where I am for philly, well i do a little
Old 02-26-2007, 05:15 PM   #74
damienriceisgod
Damien Rice Is God

Default Question?

I'm curious about this pre-sale. I am trying to get a ticket for the NYC show and it is only giving me a location, it is not giving me exact seats, all the way till check out. Anyone know what that is about?

Also, I understand that there are only a certain amount of seats available for the pre-sale. Is it possible that if I wait till they go on sale to the public that I might end up with better seats? As of now I'm getting orchestra, but super far back. Hmmm? Any thoughts?
damienriceisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:22 PM   #75
mrrr
Eskimo Baby

Default Mpls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterall
I made it to a page that asks for the promotion code, and # of seats..but there is no "submit" button...
I can't seem to get things to work, either. By hitting enter when I selected the number of tickest I got to a point where I had to input the letters/numbers verification but I couldn't actually purchase tickets. I got an error saying "You must have seats or gift certificates to proceed with purchase."
mrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:27 PM   #76
nvrenuf
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrr
I can't seem to get things to work, either. By hitting enter when I selected the number of tickest I got to a point where I had to input the letters/numbers verification but I couldn't actually purchase tickets. I got an error saying "You must have seats or gift certificates to proceed with purchase."
yeah that's as far as i've gotten too...
Old 02-26-2007, 05:48 PM   #77
OrangeKnickers
Buttons For Eyes

i'm in the pit for boston and JJ for radio city
OrangeKnickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:49 PM   #78
Afterall
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
When I hit "enter" it doesn't even do anything, so you are farther than I am. Everytime I call, the guy says, check back in a half hour...well, he said that at 10:00...so...
Old 02-26-2007, 05:56 PM   #79
Afterall
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
When I hit "enter" it doesn't even do anything, so you are farther than I am. Everytime I call, the guy says, check back in a half hour...well, he said that at 10:00...so...
Now I got to the screen you are talking about...you are right, it says "you must of seats or gift certificates to proceed" which makes no sense. If I had seats, I wouldn't be purchasing seats.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:59 PM   #80
mrrr
Eskimo Baby

Default yep

Quote:
Now I got to the screen you are talking about...you are right, it says "you must of seats or gift certificates to proceed" which makes no sense. If I had seats, I wouldn't be purchasing seats.
I was stuck in a meeting at work at 10am and just figured the pre-sale had sold out before I could get online.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:00 PM   #81
nvrenuf
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Exactly... I WANT seats and it won't let me have them... grrrr Northrop!
Old 02-26-2007, 06:03 PM   #82
yummyintummy32
Eskimo Friend

I was able to get two tickets for the first mezzanine row d for the NY show! I saw Damien in July, but missed the Beacon shows in December, so I'm excited! Is anyone opening for him?
yummyintummy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:08 PM   #83
mrrr
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Exactly... I WANT seats and it won't let me have them... grrrr Northrop!
It's open. However - only get the number of tix you want - I can't seem to remove seats, only add. Grrrr. I have row 1 seats 1-2 but don't want to buy 6 tickets.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:29 PM
nvrenuf
This message has been deleted by nvrenuf.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:42 PM   #84
mrrr
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Yeah I had better seats that I ended up getting because you have to start over to only get the ones you want... apparently you can't just delete the ones you don't want. But I got row 5 seats 5-6... not too bad... hopefully my friend will pull through again and I'll get guest passes anyway.
I ended getting different seats in row 1 and decided it wasn't worth the hassle and let myself get stuck with 2 more tickets in row 21. Should be able to find someone to buy the other two.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:48 PM   #85
mrrr
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
I ended getting different seats in row 1 and decided it wasn't worth the hassle and let myself get stuck with 2 more tickets in row 21. Should be able to find someone to buy the other two.
I talked to someone at Northrup. They were very friendly, said the extra ticket issue had been brought up before and thought they would be able to refund the extra tickets.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:55 PM   #86
ahilton
Eskimo Baby

can someone pm me with the password

Thanks a lot
ahilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:41 PM   #87
Spamlet
Resident Contrarian

password should just be 9crimes
Old 02-26-2007, 08:42 PM   #88
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

spamlet, people are flipping out about posting the password.. it's not like scalpers can't sign up to mailing list too, but ya know..

Quote:
I talked to someone at Northrup. They were very friendly, said the extra ticket issue had been brought up before and thought they would be able to refund the extra tickets.
i got a confirmation but then got a message from the timer screen that my order couldn't be processed due to high volume with a number to call, but when i called it it was the wrong number for some riverboat company..

the right venue number is 612-624-2345

i called and they confirmed my order.. 1st row

i wonder why they used this ticketing system? it was the same venue when damien opened for fiona this summer but tickets were purchased through ticketmaster.. this system is buggy but i actually got better seats this time around.. can't wait till may!!

Last edited by SisterMidnight; 02-26-2007 at 08:44 PM.
SisterMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:51 PM   #89
dmbarbie69
Eskimo Friend

well i got my MN tickets didnt find out about the pre sale till today but o well i got alright seats. either way it will blow me away. anyothers of u got MN tickets? if so where ya sitting?

oh ps.

im happy to see im not the only one who had problems with tryin to get tickets

Last edited by dmbarbie69; 02-26-2007 at 08:55 PM.
dmbarbie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:11 PM   #90
tuckatangent
Eskimo Regular

Thanks for posting the password spamlet. A boardie was kind enough to PM me with it but the space was left out; that was driving me crazy this morning when it wouldn't let buy them. Just got my ticket; I'm in row C (so 6th row I guess?) of orch. YAY!!! First Damo show!
tuckatangent is offline   Reply With Quote