Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2006, 06:38 AM   #1
borneoman
Insane Eskimo

Default Have you heard Tori Amos doing Blower's Daughter?

So on her last tour in 05 Tori Amos was doing this thing called Piano Bar in which every night she was doing two covers... I still remember on the meet'n'greet in Brussels I end up on the very front and asked her if she could play The Blower's Daughter... she said something like maybe (meaning no) but told me she was gonna do it later on the tour. Eventually it took her 3 months!! but she did it!!!

You can find it on this website if interested,
http://www.yessaid.com/toriamos.html

it's in the download sections from 2005, scroll down til Augt 31 Chicago

It's difficult to judge because the quality is pretty crap and during some parts there is these 2 girls talking...

But I like it a lot... she did the unthinkable... she slowed the original even more!!!! I like also when she talks in the beginning and says that the song is from a 'really good guy' 'my little buddy'... I know she screws up with some lines which are in the wrong key like the first time she sings 'most of the time' but not bad at all!! Hopefully she'll do it again on the 2007 tour and we'll get a better quality mp3. My mission next year will be to stalk Tori until she does the song again
borneoman is offline   Reply With Quote