Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Other Music > Other Music

Old 05-22-2003, 05:37 PM   #1
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

Anyone heard his stuff??

i went to see him live at the village having only heard one song "party on" thats on the other voices album... i went with a completely open mind thinkin ill really enjoy it once i get in there

it was the worst gig ive ever been to in my life... for a person who is so adored by his fans he really has some terrible lyrics... his thick dublin accent totally tru me off and his incoheirant babblings about him being a "revolutionist" then getting on the mic and sayin "yeh... that september eleventh thing was f**kin awefull wasnt it?" then going straight into a song...

the highlight of the night was sinead o conner coming out on stage and she was totally amazing... her voice is so intense and her feeling for damiens crap music was admirable to say the least

how can a man like that get a record label? any fans here who can explain to me what its all about???

https://www.twitch.tv/simonjmusic
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 09:07 PM   #2
dara
Eskimo Regular

its simple he's headin from the northside goin southbound.

can ya dig it
Old 05-23-2003, 05:09 PM   #3
Sionna
Eskimo Regular

Yeahhis accent is terrible but apparently he's getting elocution lessons.I saw him on songs from a room and he didn't really appeal to me.That 'negative vibes'(??) song was all right though.
Sionna is offline   Reply With Quote