Yetzirah
Eskimissima

Default The Frames in Flex in Vienna

I'm gonna be there!

Just bought the tickets!
Old 11-03-2005, 12:07 PM   #2
cille
creepycute

aw, wish i could join you but i'm afraid wien is just too far away from copenhagen
if you havent seen them live before you won't regret it, the frames are incredibly intense!

bring earplugs though, my hearing was kinda bad for at least a month after their copenhagen gig last winther...

ENJOY!
Old 11-04-2005, 11:18 AM   #3
Yetzirah
Eskimissima

yeah, i'll definitely bring earplugs... i hope i don't forget to put them in my bag then, but i think you can get some there as well...

i think it's amazing what they are doing. it has to be incredibly exhausting to have a concert every night in a different place two weeks on a row...

ah, i'm really looking forward to this one
Old 11-04-2005, 03:23 PM   #4
cille
creepycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetzirah
it has to be incredibly exhausting to have a concert every night in a different place two weeks on a row...
yeah it definately must be. still, probably beats sitting in the office every day from 9-5...
Old 11-08-2005, 06:28 PM   #5
Yetzirah
Eskimissima

yes, probably...
though i have to sit in that office from 8-5 but the fridays are shorter at least...
Old 11-22-2005, 07:00 PM   #6
Yetzirah
Eskimissima

Default Just fantastic!

Hey,

yesterday the Frames were in Vienna - finally! I was sooooo exited and in such a hurry to get there that I nearly forgot the tickets
Anyway, the gig was just great, they were in such a good mood and the crowd went crazy (especially my Irish friends )
Glen told us some of his stories and of course he played "Leave" as an extra song (one out of four: Leave, one I didn't know which they performed together with an Autrian artist - I think it was one of his songs; Star Star and Fitzcarraldo) Ah, I whished so bad that they wouldn't end - and that I wouldn't have to go to work but unfortunately none of it came true...

Before them Nina Heinz (I hope I spelled her last name right) played some of her songs which was quite interesting but good.

But all in all it was just great!

Pics follow either today or tomorrow.

Ah, yes - "official" pics are available on the HP of the Flex (.at)
Old 11-23-2005, 09:03 AM   #7
denounced
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetzirah
Hey,

yesterday the Frames were in Vienna - finally! I was sooooo exited and in such a hurry to get there that I nearly forgot the tickets
Anyway, the gig was just great, they were in such a good mood and the crowd went crazy (especially my Irish friends )
Glen told us some of his stories and of course he played "Leave" as an extra song (one out of four: Leave, one I didn't know which they performed together with an Autrian artist - I think it was one of his songs; Star Star and Fitzcarraldo) Ah, I whished so bad that they wouldn't end - and that I wouldn't have to go to work but unfortunately none of it came true...

Before them Nina Heinz (I hope I spelled her last name right) played some of her songs which was quite interesting but good.

But all in all it was just great!

Pics follow either today or tomorrow.

Ah, yes - "official" pics are available on the HP of the Flex (.at)
i was there...and they day before in Brno (Czech republic)...cannot compare..the frames were pretty good but...the venue is just crap (sorry ) and the atmosphere was..well..okay for an avarage gig but..as i said, it cannot compare to the czech gigs...

btw it spells Nina Hynes

tomas
denounced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:28 AM   #8
Yetzirah
Eskimissima

Quote:
Originally Posted by denounced
i was there...and they day before in Brno (Czech republic)...cannot compare..the frames were pretty good but...the venue is just crap (sorry ) and the atmosphere was..well..okay for an avarage gig but..as i said, it cannot compare to the czech gigs...

btw it spells Nina Hynes

tomas
Thx for correcting me concerning Nina - now I know it... Was she in CZ as well?

I know that the venue is not the best one - that's why I don't go there that often... like almost never?

Concerning the crowd - I was surrounded by the Irish guys and they went crazy - so there's a high possibility that I didn't recognize that the "rest" was "okay". But I liked it.

Btw... just put some of the pics on my blog...
Old 11-24-2005, 04:31 PM   #9
cille
creepycute

you changed screen name tomas! good to see you around again. i owe you for getting me into the frames!!