Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Other Music > Other Music

Old 08-05-2003, 05:55 AM   #1
Don L
Eskimo Baby

Was in Boston last week and for the weekend cause i won the flights and sh*t and got a last minute ticket to Springsteen and the E-Street band in the Gillette Stadium. Am a huge fan and saw them earlier on this year in the RDS, but o my god, what a show. The Frames are unreal in concert but Springsteen is the god of live performances. They played up to 3 and 1/2 hours, 60 to 70 thousand fans, everyone dancing, even those in the stadium, off there seats. Some awesome experience
Old 08-05-2003, 05:59 AM   #2
daol20
Eskimo irRegular

His was the first album i ever bought. Years ago. It was a cassette, no CD's then. I used to be a big fan and just over the years havent listened to any of his stuff. Dont know why really. Must check him out, again!

To see you now with him
is just making me mad
Oh so kiss him again
just to prove to me that you can
an I will stand here
and burn in my skin
daol20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 03:29 PM   #3
#Ian#
Destroyer of worlds

His stuff up to Born in the USA was great, in particular Greetings From Asbury Park, Born to Run and Nebraska, from then onI think he went downhill, Tunnel of Love had some good songs but its really horribly produced, far too much Synth.

He is probably the musician that first triggered my love of music, my dad used to play him a lot when I was growing up.

Is it really sad to admit that I've seen him twice and both times the person that came along to the gigs with me was my dad? I actaully think its kind of nice that we've got something in common musically, generally when he hears the stuff I listen to his reaction is "whats that sh*t?"