Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 09-30-2003, 06:31 PM   #1
Lara
Eskimo Baby

I went to Damien's gig at Richard's on Richards last night in Vancouver, Canada. It was simply amazing. He played for 2 hours and 20 minutes andthe crowd would have liked him to continue on into the wee hours of the morning.I was front row theentire time!When I heard that Lisa not touring at this time, I was a littledisappointed, but Damien more than made up for her not being there. He played every song from 'O' except Silent Night, in addition toThe Professor, Insane, Blower's Daughter Part 2,an incredible rendition of Zeppelin's Babe I'm Gonna Leave You,Prince's When Doves Cry, and a few other things that I cannot remember. Vyvienne played her Purple Haze solo- it was great...she is such a sweetie!And the opening band, Pedestrian, from L.A. was also very good. I cannot wait to gosee Damien again, it was the best concert I have ever been to! For all of you that are anticipatingseeing him live...be VERY excited,Damien and the band will far exceed your expectations! He is such an honest artist; his music and shows areso raw and pure- he's brialliantly real. You can't ask for much more than that.

Lara

Bellingham, Washington
Lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 09:13 PM   #2
julia
Eskimo Yogi..

Wow Lara, the concert sounds amazing. I am seeing Damien tomorrow in Portland. I can't wait.. I will let you know the 411, cheers
julia is offline   Reply With Quote