Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 12-31-2003, 01:42 PM   #1
grossag
Eskimo Baby

I was looking on ticketmaster.com and they had two different things I could buy for the Cleveland date at the Odeon. One was the normal Damien Rice at the Odeon thing and the other one said "Damien Rice * VIP Loge" for the artist. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can go to ticketmaster.com and search for Damien Rice. The stuff will come up. Anyone know what the VIP Loge is? Thanks, Adam
grossag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 12:48 PM   #2
Chris_Norris41
Eskimo Baby

From www.theodeon.com FAQ section...

Odeon VIP Loge

The VIP loge, located in the balcony level, offers reserved seats to VIP loge ticket holders. You must have proper tickets and wristbands to enter the VIP loge. Odeon VIP tickets are available for purchase through the GetAccess member site, the Odeon box office or Ticketmaster. You MUST be a member of the GetAccess program to purchase VIP tickets.
Chris_Norris41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 02:30 PM   #3
GlttrGrrl
Eskimo Goddess

It looks like the venue is GA, but the VIP Loge ticket holders actually get reserved seats in the balcony. To some people that might be worth the $60 membership fee for GetAccess, but I wouldn't pay for it. Is anyone a member of GetAccess. It says that members' benefits include being able to buy tickets to sold out shows and 2 for 1 ticket offers, etc. It's a Clear Channel company. I hate Clear Channel. I wish they would stop trying to take over the entire music industry.Edited by: GlttrGrrl
GlttrGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 03:10 AM   #4
VenusAsABoy
Eskimo Baby

Hi val!

dont get the membership, its not worth it... but the venue is really nice. i saw sigur ros there once. we had the option of getting these other vip tickets (i think it was like the first 25 tickets sold or something like that) which meant that they let you in earlier than everone else, and you can have drinks in this weird room... then they let us in the venue before the rest of the line. it was nice and they didnt charge any extra for it.

pete
Old 01-20-2004, 01:53 AM   #5
Kristi
The Prodigal Eskimo

I saw that too, and wondered what it was all about. Now i know! I thought about gettting the GetAcces membership because I would love to meet Damien (although I doubt I would get to even with the membership), i wonder how that is possible... any ideas? I tried to at the last concert I saw him at and i was unsuccessful, hehe.

Kristi is offline   Reply With Quote