Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Everything Else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2004, 02:28 PM   #1
#Ian#
Destroyer of worlds

Right, I know its kinda sad to want to be friends with celebs just because they are famous but living or dead, who would be your top 5 celebrities to be friends with and why?

1. Bill Hicks

Dead comedian, the closest thing I have to a hero/idol. Very funy and smart guy, he could have shown me spaceships.

2. Thom Yorke

My favourite musician, seems a smart guy, I think he'd be interesting to talk to. Might not be that much fun though.

3. Damien

Why not? I love taunting vegetarians.

4. JFK

I think the guy was a bit of a sleaze actually but hes a fascinating character. And politics is something that I find very interesting. Also if he wasn't around I might have gotten a chance to nail Marilyn Monroe.

5. Carrie Fisher

Strange I know but I heard her being interviewed on Rattlebag today and she seemed really clever and funny and nice and cool. She seemed like someone that would be good to have as a mate. Plus, she was Princess Leia (my first crush). Also as she was in Star Wars there is the chance she might intrduce me to George Lucas so I can go "-shakeing him by the throat- you bastard, you ruined it all with your sh*tty episode 1 and 2s, you ruined my favourite childhood memories, DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Ahem, I don't like the new films