Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 07-04-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
mesmerised
Eskimo Baby

Default Splendor in the grass festival

Just read the news that Damien is coming back to Australia for the splendour in the grass festival. Never thought I'd see Damien grace our shores so quickly - I guess I should be more excited but i'm on the opposite side of the country and i'm now flat broke - so unless i win the Lotto I can't see me going.

What do you reckon the chances are that any more dates might be added? Am I just living in hope that he might do more shows? It seems a hell of a long journey for Damien to travel for just one festival show..... or could it be that he’s making it an excuse for a little tour break?
mesmerised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:39 AM   #2
shard
Eskimo Friend

Are you in Perth?

I don't have high hopes for a Perth sideshow but I am always keeping my fingers crossed
shard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:38 PM   #3
mesmerised
Eskimo Baby

Yeah I'm in Perth.

I'm still living in hope for a show but I think if anything it will be eastern states only. He’s got a gap between tour dates….4th is the festival and he’s not due back in the UK till the 18th. So he’s either taking a holiday (I can picture him in Nimbin or Byron) or else he’s going to add a few shows, no doubt Sydney & Melbourne.

I guess its just a matter of wait and see.
mesmerised is offline   Reply With Quote