Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Musician Stuff

Old 04-23-2005, 09:05 PM   #1
hannahb
Eskimo Baby

Default Clarinet on 'Cheers darlin'

Hello, I'm Hannah, brand new to this forum, but been a fan of Damien Rice for a while now.
I was just hoping/wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of the opening Clarinet piece for Cheers Darlin'?
All help gratefully accepted.
Thanking you in advance.
hannahb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 09:23 PM   #2
ade and rice and peas
Eskimo Pimp.

do you mean the sheet music for clarinet?
Old 04-23-2005, 10:14 PM   #3
snowbaby
Eskimo Regular

oh i know that!!! i play clarinet and i wrote it out from listening, it's right i believe... i shall go find it and return shortly!!!
Old 04-24-2005, 04:03 PM   #4
hannahb
Eskimo Baby

Yes, I mean the sheet music, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbaby
oh i know that!!! i play clarinet and i wrote it out from listening, it's right i believe... i shall go find it and return shortly!!!
Oh fantastic! You're such a star!
I eagerly await your return.

Last edited by hannahb; 04-24-2005 at 08:16 PM.
hannahb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:00 PM   #5
snowbaby
Eskimo Regular

so very very very sorry about the delay.... i have a lidl problem cause i realised when i went looking that i've lost the sheet i wrote it on and i haven't been playing much recently in the past year... and i seem to have forgotten all the names of the keys although i played for about 8 years. so do you have a b flat clarinet?? cause if u do i can describe the keys to you and you'll know what im on about and i still know the names of the main ones just not the lower keys which feature at the start.... you see im only playing by ear these days not reading anymore... advice to all DON'T DO THAT!!! i can still read it, it's like another language but i was very upset when i realised about forgetting. so very sowwy about the delay, get back to me, pm me if ya want and i promise i will get back to you asap!!!