Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Introduce Yourself

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2004, 06:18 PM   #1
Wolf_eyes
Eskimo Baby

Right. So, I joined today and it seems only courteous that I introduce myself. When in Rome....

My name is Bill, which I don't normally tell people online, so please call me Wolf or Wolf_eyes, unless it's a private message. I'm American (don't hold it against me), a musician, a writer, bartender, teacher and camp counselor (in the summer). Im 25. If you have any questions for me, please PM me. I found Damien through a friend, and was instantly hooked. Bought three copies of the album (one for me, one for my bar, one for a friend. I'm a big fan so far, especially after reading interviews with Damien....being a musician myself, I know a LOT of other musicians, and let me tell you, ego is a serious problem among talented musicians. Damien seems refreshingly humble, but still talented. And then there's Lisa....who, while an enigma, is beautiful in a sublime way, and whose voice matches. I am impressed, and I see and hear a lot of music. So, there you have it. Good to be on.