Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 11-08-2006, 12:55 AM   #1
delicate_volcano
Eskimo Baby

Question Must sell ticket ASAP!!!

Hello everyone, I recently bought a ticket to see Damo and the gang for the show on 12/06/06 @The Paramount Theater in Oakland, Ca. I just found out that I'm unable to get the day off from work (stupid boss) so I have to depart with my ticket or get fired. I know, I know...

I'm not looking to rip anyone off and will gladly sell it for face-value ($57.99). This is what it cost me in total to purchase it from ticketmaster.com. The seat is located in the lower level and has a great view of the entire stage. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks again. Peace.

If you wish to purchase it on ebay, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Damien-Rice-Tick...QQcmdZViewItem

If you wish to contact me via email or make other arrangements, here's the address:

delicatevolcano@hotmail.com

Last edited by delicate_volcano; 11-08-2006 at 07:05 PM.
delicate_volcano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 12:56 AM
delicate_volcano
This message has been deleted by delicate_volcano. Reason: wrong info
Old 11-08-2006, 04:56 AM   #2
Spamlet
Resident Contrarian

What a great deal and person you are!

*sigh* Why can't you have been from NYC?

*grumble* Second thought, it's really not your fault that I can't get my tickets for the Hiro show: that Damien Choose guy is such an ass.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:17 AM   #3
delicate_volcano
Eskimo Baby

Wink

Yeah, a lot of people are having a difficult time getting good seats. Kinda ironic how those of us who have them are unable to attend, huh? I'm just kidding. Good luck though, Damo's definitely worth it.

P.S.- For those of you who prefer to shop on eBay, I'm actually selling my ticket at the following url:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Damien-Rice-Tick...QQcmdZViewItem

However, if you prefer to buy the ticket another way, I can always cancel the ebay listing and we could work something out.

I'm actually selling the ticket at my cost cuz I need to get rid of it soon. I have a 100% positive feedback rating, let me know if any of you have any questions. Peace.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:21 AM   #4
Rannveig
Lives Near an Eskimo

That's pretty nice of you to sell ticket at cost!
Old 11-08-2006, 06:36 AM   #5
justlivinglifetothemax
Eskimo Baby

to bad you are not able to attend. I bet those tickets do not last for more than one day on eBay. wish i lived in Oakland or California.
justlivinglifetothemax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:07 PM   #6
delicate_volcano
Eskimo Baby

Wink

Yeah, ebay's definitely the best way to go. I've been fortunate enough to see many of my favorite artists through buying tickets from them. Such as Tool, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, Damien Rice (last year) and many countless others.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:47 PM   #7
Dwahvel
Swan Diver

Delicate, I also have to sell my ticket, to the El Rey show I can't get the night off either. My boss makes the schedule a month in advance, so fair to say I got the 8th off for the Orpheum show, but not the El Rey. I bought the ticket anyway and hoped I could cover it, but no one will take my shift.

If anyone needs an extra ticket to the El Rey show Monday, I have the ticket PDF and can email it, and you can pay me using PayPal.
I too am going the Ebay route, and selling it cost (slightly below, actually ).
I should probably start my own thread too, LOL

Work sucks!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 11:59 PM   #8
delicate_volcano
Eskimo Baby

Default You're absolutely gorgeous.

You know...you look a lot like Shakira, but I could totally be mistaken where you might think you look a lot like somebody else. Anyway, there are a lot of "like's" and "you's" in that last sentence and I totally agree with you, work is a biatch...so is pretending to enjoy it while you work there.

Anyway, I hope you sell yours but let's have a battle. You up for it? First one to sell their ticket will go down in history as the #1 something something of ticket sales...go!

Peace.

P.S.- I like how you plugged your own ticket on my page, nice touch.

Last edited by delicate_volcano; 11-09-2006 at 12:01 AM.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:45 AM   #9
Dwahvel
Swan Diver

LOL
I got an offer on my Ebay auction but they wanted to do an in person exchange and I thought "what part of 'I won't be there' didn't you understand?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicate_volcano
You know...you look a lot like Shakira, but I could totally be mistaken where you might think you look a lot like somebody else. Anyway, there are a lot of "like's" and "you's" in that last sentence and I totally agree with you, work is a biatch...so is pretending to enjoy it while you work there.

P.S.- I like how you plugged your own ticket on my page, nice touch.
I look like Shakira? Hmmmm... you mean my AV? Thanks but I rather thought I looked like Ani DiFranco.

I like how I plugged my own ticket on your page too. You can go plug yours on mine if you want.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:59 AM   #10
VolcanoesMeltUDown
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamlet
What a great deal and person you are!

*sigh* Why can't you have been from NYC?

*grumble* Second thought, it's really not your fault that I can't get my tickets for the Hiro show: that Damien Choose guy is such an ass.
I wish you were from NYC for the Dec. 12th show! I have class the time the tickets sell on Friday!

And for you Spamlet, try for Craigslist
VolcanoesMeltUDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:41 AM   #11
delicate_volcano
Eskimo Baby

Dwahvel, thanks for the offer to plug and although it'd be pretty funny, it's rather obvious. By the way, thanks for clearing up that whole "Shakira vs. Ani Difranco" mess. And just for the record, I do not look like a delicate volcano, it's just the first thing that came to mind while thinking up a user name.

Anyway, that guy who wanted to meet up in person probably had other things in mind because it's obvious he didn't pay much attention to your post. Good thing you're safe though, it's people like him who should "sit on chimneys." Just thought I'd throw that in...

And lastly, I've always wanted to visit New York and I am quite pleased with those who had wished I was there. By the way, and I know this is probably the most incorrect thing but, Does NY really smell like piss? This is definitely not the reason why I haven't been there but just a curious matter of my own. Peace.