Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Other Music > Other Music

Old 03-18-2006, 10:16 PM   #1
philbo
Eskimo Regular

Default So I Made A Band

as of this sunday the 19th of march, we will be 2 weeks old.

so far, we have had 2 practices. though we still have to meet our bass player, and still havent had a practice with the full band...

between myself and our singer Conor, we're writing our own songs. have 1 fairly finished, and 4 more in the works...between everyone in the band, we have these instruments:

Acoustic/Electric Guitar
Bass
Piano
Percussion/Drums
Saxophone
Male & Female vocal

and 2 people who can pretty much get a melody out of any instrument they pick up. i've been keeping pretty busy with it, made a webstite (still under construction, but mostly finished) and a myspace profile, and got my hands on the most basic of recording software. using that and the dodgy mic i have for talking on google talk, meself and the singer recorded some of our practices from the 2nd session. though it was a rather short session, we only had an hour or so...

managed to get 3 takes of one finished song, and theres 2 samples of them up on our myspace profile. but so far, myspace has only processed one..the other should be up shortly...

have a listen, see what ye think..any feedback or advice for bands starting out is appreciated, and sure go on and add us on myspace!!

http://www.myspace.com/polaroidcork
http://www.polaroidmusic.tk/
philbo is offline   Reply With Quote