Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 12-03-2012, 04:04 AM   #1
Tennisandcello5
Eskimo Friend

Default THE WAITING SONG (damien please put this on your next album!!!!!)

Hiii so yes I'm going a bit thread crazy but I have wanted to post this thread for a long time. The Waiting song is one of my fave damien songs, and I would love it if it could be on his next album!! Or if there could at least be a better recording than there already is, which is really bad sound quality. I'm not sure why I connect with this particular damien song so much, I guess I'm really relating to that feeling of trying to stay in control. Even if you don't agree with how amazing I think this song is could you please help spread the word for me? Pretty please? I will love you forever oh that's right, I love you guys already

Here is the recording (played with glen hansard <3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD7KQ...e_gdata_player

Here is my cover (keep in mind I made up quite a few words bc I couldn't hear very well)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4erG...e_gdata_player

Please help me get it on the next album by spreading the word!! Of course if damien himself doesn't want it then I understand, although that's assuming he ever hears of this . I honestly just love this song, and it means a great deal to me. So if any of you go to his concert, or just happen to bump into him (ya right) then ask for this song! Or just share this with all your friends and we'll have a big rally hehe
I love all of my fellow Eskimo friends

Cheers,
Bela