Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Introduce Yourself

Old 08-16-2005, 01:27 AM   #1
HugeAmericanFan
Eskimo Friend

Default Hi All!

Just wanted to say Hello to all you great Eskimos! I've been here for a couple months just reading and getting to understand Damien and his music! Might I say I love his music soo much!! But anyways...The names Alyssa and i'm from USA..small town in Minnesota. I just turned 16 in March. Love the age...got my license and a car..it's great!! I "found" Damien Rice during school last year about..October/November maby while I was in a class and we were watching VH1...and The Blowers Daughter video came on and I couldn't exactly hear the song that well and i thought the video was extremely weird considering there was this strange guy with crazy hair on this beach and this girl singing. Later I realized it was Damien and Lisa and now I love the video! After watching many videos of rappers and popstars i just found the video...uh..different that's all! Nothing comparable to Britney Spears or 50 Cent! I probably don't know half of what everyone here knows about Damien but I might add I LOVE HIM! His intelligence and charm just astonishes me and I love listening to him talk. It just amazes me! Well I guess i maby blabbeled a little too much but just wanted to give a big HELLO to all you Eskimos! By the way...GREAT SITE!
Old 08-16-2005, 10:25 AM   #2
Wheels
Eskimo Enigma

Post number 52 as your intro? Welcome!

Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 12:11 PM   #3
Lonely Soldier
Eskimo Baby

Smile Welcome

Hello !!!!!!!! nice to see you to see you nice!!! im sure

Welcome to the igloo, and wheels has a point i think you have more posts then me!!!
Old 08-16-2005, 03:20 PM   #4
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

welcome

https://www.twitch.tv/simonjmusic
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 04:30 PM   #5
HugeAmericanFan
Eskimo Friend

Thanks Everyone for the Great Welcome! I guess i just never...cordially introduced myself...haha...i got into some post that...i can't remember what it was called but it was something like..."What does this word remind you of?"..or something like that so that's probably where i got all the posts...not that it matters right? But thanks everyone! Can't wait to get talking to you! -Alys
Old 08-18-2005, 12:34 AM   #6
gomezxico
2day is 1day away from...

Welcome fellow stateside being. I too discovered damien on tv, only on a local cable channel.

"Argh! Why isn't this working?! Come on, Eskimo Friends, what's wrong with you?!...........Oh, I'm not logged in. "
gomezxico is offline   Reply With Quote