Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 12-19-2006, 12:20 AM   #1
A Lonely Soldier
Eskimo Baby

Default Question....

Okay, so my friends and i are going to the Chicago show tomorrow night via train. the last train heading back in our direction leaves at 11:45. From the Vic, we have to take an L train that will probably be about a 10-15 minute ride to our 11:45 train. I do not know if that will give us enough time, considering the concert starts at 7:30. Anyone know the length of his recent sets, along with the length of the Swell Season's set?
A Lonely Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 01:54 AM   #2
jossfan
Eskimo Baby

Most shows Swell has started at 8:00 - Damien starting between 9:05-9:10 and going till 11:00. Since its starting 1/2 hour earlier you can probably move the whole thing back by 1/2 hour. There is talk in another thread that the Vic imposes a 10:00 end time.

Enjoy the concert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lonely Soldier
Okay, so my friends and i are going to the Chicago show tomorrow night via train. the last train heading back in our direction leaves at 11:45. From the Vic, we have to take an L train that will probably be about a 10-15 minute ride to our 11:45 train. I do not know if that will give us enough time, considering the concert starts at 7:30. Anyone know the length of his recent sets, along with the length of the Swell Season's set?
jossfan is offline   Reply With Quote