Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Everything Else

Old 12-13-2004, 07:05 PM   #1
pamela
Eskimo Regular

heyyy chick ! i just wanna let ya know how gutted i am .

i haven't seen much of neil in work recently, due to my supervisor and the fact EVERYONE in work has been in a bad mood recently ( understandable )

well.. my friend told me last week, he goes to use the sauna at her work. well i thought, ah i might " accidentally" turn up....but changed my mind as if i went he probably ( knowing my luck ) not go ...

but she text me , 2 mins ago ...he's just went in to get changed...[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2004, 09:06 PM   #2
The Pink Girly
the long eskimo

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]seeing as hannah isnt answering this i thought id be nosey.

i dont know hu neil is but.....aw bless you pammy! i get gutted all the time its such a sh*te feeling.

[img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]

big hugs!

and im so lazy im waiting 4 ur pm! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]sorry i just have no inspiration to write one myself! [img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img]slap me on the hand and call me sally if you want but im sodead today! the lights are on but ther's no body home one could say!

but im here with sympathy. im good at that if i do say so myself!

when you're driving with the brakes on, when you're swimming with your boots on, it's hard to say you love someone...
it's hard to say you don't
~del amitri
The Pink Girly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:14 PM   #3
pamela
Eskimo Regular

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]ah god you make me laugh. neil , is to my sadness...neil lennon ! ahhhhh !! he would be wearing trunks, and he's a footballer, all my favourite things together ! ah i know, sometime i'll get round to moving my mouse to the "pm" button, i swear [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2004, 09:29 PM   #4
The Pink Girly
the long eskimo

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]ah god you make me laff! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]i thought that was him but then thought that you wouldnt see him your gym!!!?! how wrong was i?!?![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]ah well, life's a bitch. sometimes im right, sometimes im wrong, but he doesnt care, he'll string along, he loves me soooooooooo that funny hunny of MIIIIIIINE! sorry maybe you arent a chicago fan?!

*brushes skirt off, straightens shirt and sits back down looking slightly flustered*

im off to bedly-pops now (another of my dads phrases like din dins but "bed"!) so if the mouse doesnt quite reach the "pm" button....its ok! there's always tomorrow! just as long as one of us doesnt die. dont die on me pam ok? i need a pm! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

luv ya babes

night

xxx

when you're driving with the brakes on, when you're swimming with your boots on, it's hard to say you love someone...
~del amitri
Old 12-13-2004, 09:30 PM   #5
pamela
Eskimo Regular

i wont die ...ah i got no beddy-bops for ya, but i got a beddy-baws ??[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 03:36 PM   #6
Hannah650
Wee Wils

Ok 1st of all....soory for only gettin back 2 ya now!

2nd...u actually have the chance to go into the same sauna as a Celtic footballer? Jesus id be well chuffed with aSt. Johnstonfootballer but Niel Lennon?? [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

But sadly 3rd....sh*t one about missin him, but just hang about there for a while,although it may get a bit warm after like an hour or so - chances are he'll pop in with ya!!

Old 12-15-2004, 03:37 PM   #7
Hannah650
Wee Wils

that would only work if u knew what time-ish he goes....she know??
Old 12-15-2004, 03:40 PM   #8
The Pink Girly
the long eskimo

and it might even be love at first sight and we can all come to the wedding! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

~del amitri
Old 12-15-2004, 04:01 PM   #9
Hannah650
Wee Wils

couldnt be love at first sight, more like love at upteenthsight, but yay a Hoops/Eskimo wedding would be well cool. After all im sure Pam could turn Niel into a damo fan, if he isnt already... hmmmm wonder what sort of music he likes...[img]smileys/smiley24.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 04:24 PM   #10
pamela
Eskimo Regular

heyyy [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]well today me got myself a kiss on the cheek ..ooooohhhhooo !!! god bless the art of looking sad ! as for his music taste ....u2, stereophonics, happy mondays, oasis, all good stuff. dunno about damo, i'll ask him that next time i see him, hopefully tomorrow

ahhhhh !! i'm gonna get me a neil !!!
Old 12-15-2004, 04:53 PM   #11
Hannah650
Wee Wils

pam u sound like best freakin buds!!!! Im so jealous - will u mention me???[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

btw theresa some boy in my town who mum thinks looks like your beloved!
Old 12-15-2004, 06:29 PM   #12
pamela
Eskimo Regular

oooooh ! and he's got an accent too ? yum !

yay, he's been happy this week , the only thing is his girlfriend, i mean, he's a flirty flirty guy, and then she comes ....but ooh when she's gone " come to me, neil"

ahhhhh, wonder if he'll give me a lift again [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]ooooh then i could propose in the car [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]??
Old 12-15-2004, 07:51 PM   #13
Hannah650
Wee Wils

lol, you big homewrecker! Sure that cant last forever, and when it ends you must be sure to swoop in there with shoulder at the ready for him to cry on (he seems like the emotional type)! Then before u know it, he'll be hanging by the sauna waiting on you!

So thats the plan mamela, now all we have to do is find a way to get it to work....[img]smileys/smiley24.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley15.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 08:23 PM   #14
pamela
Eskimo Regular

hmmm tis true !! ill be there, waiting haha..more like stalking [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]think ill start showing more flesh at work !
Old 12-15-2004, 08:27 PM   #15
Hannah650
Wee Wils

that could work... my god soon he wont be able to concentrate on his ball skills, thats the last thing we want to happen after all! Suttle i think is the way forward - as is mentioning me[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 09:15 PM   #16
pamela
Eskimo Regular

ha, i'll make sure i do it tomorrow !! even if i need to write it on a bit of paper and put it in his locker....well he could certainly put his paper in my locker [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 09:26 PM   #17
Hannah650
Wee Wils

PAMELA!!!!![img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

While your at it sweetie, you could throw my name into any conversations you have with Shaun Maloney or Stilian, would be much appreciated!

Awh hope he gives u lots of lifts home, and kisses on the cheek and "accidental" rendez-wous' in the sauna, and lots of his paper in your locker!

I just got the thought again this second that dammit i really wanna go to Scotland!

Old 12-15-2004, 09:59 PM   #18
pamela
Eskimo Regular

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]stilian ...i'm still working on him , so thats a definate no !! ha, but shaun SURE !! you have him, i dislike the guy soooo much ! ill give paul your name too ! ooh when you jump over here i'll take ya to work with me some day !! just try n not do what i did the first few times i seen footballers and go " ohh my god can i touch you " [img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2004, 03:05 PM   #19
Hannah650
Wee Wils

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]i wont do that, cos seein as i wont probably be able to speak (im awful in front of famous people) ill probably just leap on them. Thats cool, like a take your eskimo friend to work day!!

Why do u dislike shaun?[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2004, 03:13 PM   #20
The Pink Girly
the long eskimo

are you saying that the guy in ur pic kissed u pam?!? [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]so confused!

~del amitri
Old 12-16-2004, 03:27 PM   #21
Hannah650
Wee Wils

yup thats what she's sayin - the lucky divil!
Old 12-16-2004, 06:11 PM   #22
pamela
Eskimo Regular

[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]don't remind me ...i'm already too excited, ah hannah. . . i dropped your name in with mr oneil ...best i can do on a thursday [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]