Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 11-01-2006, 08:48 PM   #1
anastornella
God bless Damien

Default Gossip about Damien

hi guys...
i'm searching some information about damien's life...
is he married? have he got sons? where he live now?
gossip gossip gossip...i want to know everything about him...on internet I don't discover much...surely this can't keep off me from his wonderful music...
someone can make current me about this...???
thank you kisses Ornella from Italy...
anastornella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:50 PM   #2
Five Leaves Left
Eskimo Regular

Damien Rice is a good musician from kildaire ireland.
Five Leaves Left is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:07 PM   #3
Miss Pink
Eskimo Regular

he was married to an italian woman with the surname "Caravaggio" she was a fantastic artist. they had 3 kids, matthew, mark and luke. matthew died at the age of 3, he choked on a plec that damien left down in his music room. it was all very sad, emmett, for forum leader was at the funeral.

after this death in the family damien and caravaggio broke up, its was a very hard time for them both, thats why it took so long of the second album to come out. damien moved to shanghi, where he was a nobody, he studied to be a buddhist monk, but music was strictly forbibben so then he left. but it is still very important to him.

carvaggio went on to live in isolation a painted more and more paintings, some of them are on display in the gallery in dublin ireland. mark and luke, are doing well. and are kept well out of the spot light.

oh...im going to hell........
Old 11-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Angela
This message has been deleted by Angela.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:05 PM   #5
Nine
Inuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pink
he was married to an italian woman with the surname "Caravaggio" she was a fantastic artist. they had 3 kids, matthew, mark and luke. matthew died at the age of 3, he choked on a plec that damien left down in his music room. it was all very sad, emmett, for forum leader was at the funeral.

after this death in the family damien and caravaggio broke up, its was a very hard time for them both, thats why it took so long of the second album to come out. damien moved to shanghi, where he was a nobody, he studied to be a buddhist monk, but music was strictly forbibben so then he left. but it is still very important to him.

carvaggio went on to live in isolation a painted more and more paintings, some of them are on display in the gallery in dublin ireland. mark and luke, are doing well. and are kept well out of the spot light.

oh...im going to hell........

Dude, you forgot the bit about the olive farm they kept - to feed the orphans from next door. Duh...
Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 12:51 AM   #6
Windgirl
Eskimo Friend

you forgot about his daughter chiaroscuro!
Windgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:41 AM   #7
Spamlet
Resident Contrarian

and his step-son: Cross-Hatching.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:22 AM   #8
Timeé
Intello

and his evil brother Patchwork.
A couple of bucks from you?
Timeé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 12:32 AM   #9
tj
Phono Vox

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastornella
hi guys...
i'm searching some information about damien's life...
is he married? have he got sons? where he live now?
gossip gossip gossip...i want to know everything about him...on internet I don't discover much...surely this can't keep off me from his wonderful music...
someone can make current me about this...???
thank you kisses Ornella from Italy...
His second name is Rice.

No... in seriousness... you should know that one of the ideas behind the forum is that we talk about the music, the lyrics, the artwork, the gigs, etc... but we try to keep his personal life out of things. He writes fantastic songs and I don't see why that means we should know every last detail about him. I'm sure you understand Ornella.