Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Everything Else

Old 12-07-2004, 07:25 PM   #1
treefrog
Eskimo Friend

ok so i know i dont post here too often...but i was just wondering, anyone else have an immense dislike for someone? theres one guythat i just cant stant an every time i see himi can feel the rage just buildin on up inside...someday i may have to dance on his kidneys. am i just a loser with some sort of rage disorder ordo you guys know what i'm on about?

oh, an the guy has crossed me a few times,its not just a random person i decided not to like!
Old 12-07-2004, 07:31 PM   #2
Lemonhead
Eskimo Regular

sometimes i dislike random people for no real reason, but then i like random peopleas well for no reason. sometimes i like corn, sometimes i don't. i like my kidneys.

i like you. please don't dislike me.[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2004, 07:33 PM   #3
treefrog
Eskimo Friend

i dont dislike you!! in fact, i may even go so far as to say i like you! i also like my kidneys, they've been good to me...
Old 12-07-2004, 07:39 PM   #4
Lemonhead
Eskimo Regular

[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]why, that's just great! i like my kidneys too. once my friend thought a girl wanted her kidney in exchange for raffle tickets because the girl was sick and she gave this really weird look... it was freaky...

but it all ties in with the dislike/like/kidneys theme you've got going here. these girls didn't like each other.[img]smileys/smiley26.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2004, 07:44 PM   #5
Hendrik
Teddy Daniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefrog

ok so i know i dont post here too often...but i was just wondering, anyone else have an immense dislike for someone? theres one guy*that i just cant stant an every time i see him*i can feel the rage just buildin on up inside...someday i may have to dance on his kidneys. am i just a loser with some sort of rage disorder or*do you guys know what i'm on about?

oh, an the guy has crossed me a few times,its not just a random person i decided not to like!*
Hey, sorry, didn't notice that I have such an enormous presence... [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img] Edited by: Hendrik
Hendrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 07:53 PM   #6
Gazel
Eskimo Regular

I kinda know how you feel treefrog. Theres this kid in school who really seems to have it in for me and I have no idea why, Imustve done something to p*ss him off without realising. So now he just goes out of his way to annoy, but half the time he ends up making himself look pathetic, the idiot. I might have to tear him a new a**se tomorrow[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Gazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:11 PM   #7
Hendrik
Teddy Daniels

I know the feeling as well, Baumfrosch. I'm just experiencing it with my father. When he enters a room I get sick, it just his presence that makes me upset. The reasons? I guess, everything which he's done to me...or his arsehole behaviour in general, he never notices when he disturbs or so, than he says weird and peeving things the whole day (guess, he's dull in the head, all work and stuff or he feels bored)...sometimes I could kill this man (but of course I couldn't do it in real), he makes me so angry, this f**kin w**ker. (Thank god, I chose to leave soon) And I'm not the only one...my mum and my sister are pissed off as well.
Hendrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:30 PM   #8
Donsie B!
Eskimo Charmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefrog

i like my kidneys, they've been good to me...

true so true...

4 drinks down and i just don't care,
5 in the morning,
6 stories up looking down,
7 still fighting,
8 times around but this time i wont drown!

Nightrocker- The Chalets
Donsie B! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 09:46 PM   #9
Mojo_Pin1980
Eskimo Regular

Disliking someone on the internet... what a waste of time[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2004, 02:48 AM   #10
samuelle
care bear stare!

even a year or more later, i have to applaud myself for not pressing the hot tip of my welding torch into the more sensitive bits of the man who taught me to weld. when he wasn't warning me lewdly about accidently "burning off those boobies of yours" he was telling me tales of all his conquests with women.

idislike him still - it seriously transcends the two thousand miles and year plus between us when i think about it. too bad he was a decent welding teacher - it's harder to hate him.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:21 AM   #11
Patricia
Eskimo Regular

I hate my housemate. I have to live with her, so I put up with it, but it's hard.

You know the mean characters in films, the evil ones? I always thought that they either didn't exist, or that I was lucky enough for not meeting one. Well, she's one of them.

She's arrogant and snob, and I can deal with that... What I can't take is people being mean to me, and GOD SHE IS EVIL! She actually really scares me, so if I killed her one day, it'd be self-defence, wouldn't it? [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 12:25 PM   #12
Louise
Eskimo Regular

Im really bad for disliking people. I don't bear grudges, like if someone is essentially a good person but makes a mistake or whatever I'm quick to forgive. But if someone just grates on me the chances are I will always dislike them. There is one guy I know and no matter how hard I try to like him I just can't.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:28 PM   #13
Michelle Joey
Eskimo Psychologist

I'm like that too louise. There's this one girl who all my friends think is lovely and she is but I just don't like her for no reason. Read somewhere that it's because they share features with someone else you know and don't like...still strange though [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
But I haven't decided yet if you're the moon or a star.
Michelle Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 12:45 PM   #14
Louise
Eskimo Regular

I'd be inclined to go with my gut on things too, generally if I have a gut feeling that someone is dodgy they are. Other people just might not know it yet.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:29 PM   #15
Wideload
Eskimo Friend

One time i banged into this girl in the hall at school and I SED SORRY! and she bitched about me to people sayin i had a grudge against her and i was a bitch and stuff and i was like ookkkaaay who are you?![img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img]

i didnt before but i feckin do now!!![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2004, 10:40 PM   #16
Miss Pink
Eskimo Regular

i hate my flab
Old 12-09-2004, 09:23 PM   #17
Tess
Eskimo Regular

hmm i reeeally really cant stand this girl inmy year.... god i get angry just thinkin bout her... man shes a bitch!!

neway theres also another girl in my yr who apparently hates me even tho she dusnt no wot i look like but last year i did something that i didnt realise was bad and it indirectly affected her...apparentyl!! she scares me now!!! [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]i dot like ppl hating me! [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

Sometimes the HEART should follow the MIND

Sometimes the HEART should tell the MIND to STAY AT HOME and STOP INTERFERING
Tess is offline   Reply With Quote