Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 02-22-2007, 07:49 PM   #1
mattp9989
Eskimo Baby

Default Vinyl...What Can We Do?

I have noticed some interest in vinyl on the site and I am really wanting the two albums. It seems to me that the music is made for vinyl. And I would love to have it. What can we do to make this a reality? I have emailed the main site. What do you y'all say?
mattp9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
robmcgrail
Lord of Lovely

Ive seen both albums on vinyl. Didnt have any money on me at either time though. I have a fair few singles on vinyl. There out there. Just have to look a bit harder.

I saw O in a shop here in birmingham, it was just a little privatly owned music store. And i saw 9 in virgin, again, in birmingham.
robmcgrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:03 PM   #3
Rai
Eskimontologist

I'd love to get my hands on one of these, But as long as there are no Damien cd's on sale in my country (which is the case), it is highly unlikely to see some of the vinyl versions

"If you find you've got a dragon charging at you at thirty miles per hour snapping its teeth you can always drive it defensively through the covers"
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 02:39 PM   #4
mattp9989
Eskimo Baby

robmcgrail...I am wondering if they were legit? Someone from Damien's web site has been emailing with me and according to her the studio albums have not been released on vinyl.
mattp9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 05:34 PM   #5
robmcgrail
Lord of Lovely

thats odd. the vinyl in virgin was definatly legit. Had the cover said 9 on it. And. was in virgin. its not likely to be a fake. not too sure about the other on "O" but definalty looked the real deal, nice packaging of the album cover and everything. Who knows...
robmcgrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:18 AM   #6
Shan
Eskimo Friend

Oh I'd love to have his albums on vinyl!!! I think it would be great!
Shan is offline   Reply With Quote