Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Trading

Old 02-15-2004, 01:26 PM   #1
jlmolayem
Eskimo Baby

hi ya'll!

i've been a fan of damien's for about a year now and was wondering if anyone could get me started with a live collection and help out with some B&Ps. i have a lot of ben harper if anyone wants to trade. Because my internet connection is a modem, downloading from any FTP site would just take too long, so i'm looking for help the old fashioned way. Any shows would be much appreciated! Thanks

jenn
jlmolayem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 01:35 PM   #2
sliptogrey
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmolayem

hi ya'll!

i've been a fan of damien's for about a year now and was wondering if anyone could get me started with a live collection and help out with some B&Ps. i have a lot of ben harper if anyone wants to trade. Because my internet connection is a modem, downloading from any FTP site would just take too long, so i'm looking for help the old fashioned way. Any shows would be much appreciated! Thanks

jenn
hi-

drop me an email jen. i'd rather trade than b&p, so please include your list or a link to it.

peace | chris
cph143@hotmail.com
http://db.etree.org/sliptogrey/damo
sliptogrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 04:06 AM   #3
ignition
Eskimo Baby

Jenn -

I have the 11-04-2003 show (my person fav show) on my hard drive right now, and I could do a B&P of that for you. Email me - travis@longroad.org, and we'll get it setup.

travis
ignition is offline   Reply With Quote