Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Old 06-17-2005, 09:54 PM   #1
Beccaboo
Eskimo Friend

Default ok, dont get mad...

Okay I'm new and i have a question. I don't mean to make up a whole new thread but really can't be bothered and sit and look through all the topics finding the answer. Ok don't be pissed off...but i have spent ages looking for "lonelily" and a decent version of "the professor", can anyone help me out? I looked on the mp3's on here but I can't bloody find them, except the professor but a audience recording video thingy! I would like other songs on B-sides of his singles also. I have downloaded a lot from the mp3 section but I'm soooooo dying to listen to both of these songs all the way through and many others e.g. mp3 of grey room (I heard it on the interview recording with the American chappy!)

This is my first time on this forum but i usually come on here to get some music and look at other sections. I know people from other forums who have been members on there for a long time get annoyed when new people open new threads that have already been posted, so my apologies but i would be extremely grateful. If you have a file of the song or a website could you send them to me? I don't mean to sound rude but well I would be really happy for anyone to do so.

Thanks
Becca
Beccaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 11:25 PM   #2
Wheels
Eskimo Enigma

Well I don't have the songs for you Becca... but welcome.

Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 10:36 AM   #3
cille
creepycute

ooooh, i'm SO angry with you!!!

nah, welcome becca!
Old 06-18-2005, 09:24 PM   #4
*Killian*
If Carlsberg Did Eskimos

would you not just go and buy the b-sides cd???

and welcome
Old 06-19-2005, 12:06 AM   #5
eskimo_friendly
Eskimo Regular

I know what you mean but this isn't that type of forum. People are actually civil to each other on these forums. And believe it or not, they're kind and helpful to each other, unlike some other internet forums that seem to be home to escaped convicts!

FYI, posts that look like essays - you're not gonna get many people reading them. Just compare the amount of views you got to the amount of replies you got and you'll see what I mean. (just for future reference)

But anyway, you can download the songs you're looking for on Limewire or at www.torrentspy.com. Otherwise, HMV are selling B-sides for 6.99 at the moment.
eskimo_friendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 01:14 PM   #6
ennui
Veracious Iota

I also recommend purchasing the B-Sides album.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:08 PM   #7
Beccaboo
Eskimo Friend

Thanks for the replys. I really didn't know there was a B-Side album...I'll go and buy it.

Becca
Beccaboo is offline   Reply With Quote