Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Other Music > Other Music

Old 03-03-2011, 09:37 PM   #31
glo32
Eskimo Regular

does anyone know where I can watch yesterday's episode?
or the old episodes too?
I finally managed to make the rte player work but it says the national episode listed above has expired, so I think they remove the episodes after a few days, but I can't find yesterday's episode either...
I really love this show but in the last couple of years it's been so difficult to find outside Ireland...

Last edited by glo32; 03-03-2011 at 09:41 PM.
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:20 AM   #32
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

yeah its very annoying they only have them up for a week on rotation and theyre gone!

also noticed the james vincent mc morrow ones were taken down and said "copyright claim by south wind blows ltd"
so i guess they are gonna try make some money off the videos if and when they release them when its over...

sorry i cant be of help
was there anything specific you wanted to see or just the whole lot?
http://www.youtube.com/user/OtherVoicesLive puts up a select few from each show.

https://www.twitch.tv/simonjmusic

Last edited by Gatsby; 03-04-2011 at 03:23 AM.
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #33
glo32
Eskimo Regular

Wanted to see the john smith set, and more in general, I'd like to watch the show to discover new artists and bands as I used to a few years ago... plus. I did notice youtube is removing the videos... so I guess I just have to wait and see if they sell the show to some other country or something? Maybe they're going to make dvd's this year, who knows...
Because last year I remember they weren't available outside Ireland too, but videos were still allowed on youtube... so yes, I think they're going to try and make some money off the videos this year...

thanks for the link, anyway! I'll follow that youtube channel, then
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:04 PM   #34
ko210
Eskimo Regular

Is there anyone in Ireland who can record the audio (or video) of Cathy Davey's performance from the RTE Player for me? I tried to click on over but it says it's not available in my region.
ko210 is offline   Reply With Quote