Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Everything Else

Old 02-06-2008, 04:05 PM   #121
sherifkarama
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy
i think it's michael that's in the casket in last season's finale. that would explain why the funeral home was in a black neighborhood and why kate refused to go to the funeral. and i think maybe the "he" that will be wondering where she is when she meets jack is aaron.

just my 2 cents.
Why would Aaron care where Kate is?

www.sherifkarama.com
sherifkarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:47 AM   #122
bearbait
Eskimo Pie

Why does Jacob look different in last season's finale and this season's premiere?? Did he get a shave & haircut, or is it somebody else? Does Jacob take on different host bodies?
bearbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:04 AM   #123
borneoman
Insane Eskimo

Epi 2 is tonite!!! Does anyone know who is it gonna be about???? Does anyone know it for the rest of the epis??????
Old 02-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #124
sherifkarama
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearbait
Why does Jacob look different in last season's finale and this season's premiere?? Did he get a shave & haircut, or is it somebody else? Does Jacob take on different host bodies?
If you look closely, ``jacob`` from s4 premiere is actually christian shephard, jack`s DECEASED father lol

go figure, it makes my head explode

www.sherifkarama.com
Old 02-07-2008, 09:35 PM   #125
sherifkarama
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman
Epi 2 is tonite!!! Does anyone know who is it gonna be about???? Does anyone know it for the rest of the epis??????
I have no clue about tonight, althought if you google dark ufo lost
and go in the spoilers section you should have your answer there.
id do it for you but i cant access blogs from work :P

and i do know of one episode coming up highlight for slightly spoily info

episode 4 will be about kate, i do have more info just ask me if you want, but its true spoilers lol

www.sherifkarama.com
Old 02-09-2008, 12:26 PM   #126
Calum
Eskimo Regular

Does anyone know where i can stream episode 2 for free? I've tried freetvonline.com but none of them worked yesterday day and no i can no longer get onto the site at all.
So, any suggestions? I prever streaming to downloading because downloading with my internet connection takes forever and a day, whereas streaming's a little quicker!
Thanks for any help.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #127
mariaoran
The girl from Venezuela

So this last epi was actually pretty good i think. Better than the premier for sure! I'm confused tho...

What are your thoughts on it? what do you think is the reason why they would want Ben???

Do we know who the kid in the photographs is?? the ones at the house where Miles goes and does whatever it is he does???

Also, Locke is taking his orders from Walt and not from Jacob??????

"This place is a Gynocracy!"

repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern...
mariaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 05:45 PM
viv
This message has been deleted by viv.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:27 AM   #128
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

i think the plane wreckage is fake and a ruse to make people think the survivors are dead. the pilot who flew the helicopter for the new group called the tv station when he saw the footage of the wreckage on tv, to tell them that the man they were showing and calling the pilot of oceanic 815 wasn't the man who flew that plane.

what about this new team? an archaeologist, a physicist, a medium and a pilot. strange combination of specialties, don't you think? sent in with some kind of military special ops expert (naomi) who's now dead, so no one to lead them in accomplishing their mission. which is what? get ben and bring him back? (back where? and to who?) i can see the reason for a physicist on the team, he would come in handy if time travel or alternate dimensions are the situation. but they also need someone who can communicate with the dead? spooky...

and speaking of the archaeologist, when she was on that dig unearthing the polar bear (!) and came up with a collar with a dharma symbol on it, that reinforces the time travel theory all the more. how else could a dharma polar bear end up in an ancient archaeological site? though it doesn't quite explain what a polar bear is doing in the middle of the desert..

one other thing i noticed no one else mentioned. in the last episode, hurley saw jacob! locke couldn't even see him at first. and in this episode when locke said they were going to the cabin, hurley said he thought it was in the other direction, and locke and ben just stared at him. does he have a "special connection" with the island too? whatever that means.. i'm not so sure it's a good thing, if you look at ben and now locke's behavior..

one more thing. am i the only one who gets tons of satisfaction every time someone punches ben in the face?

Last edited by SisterMidnight; 02-11-2008 at 06:30 AM.
SisterMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:31 PM
viv
Old 02-11-2008, 06:16 PM   #129
mariaoran
The girl from Venezuela

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterMidnight
i think the plane wreckage is fake and a ruse to make people think the survivors are dead. the pilot who flew the helicopter for the new group called the tv station when he saw the footage of the wreckage on tv, to tell them that the man they were showing and calling the pilot of oceanic 815 wasn't the man who flew that plane.
Agree! I was actually thinking that the oceanic people seem to be in on the operation to go find Ben too.

Quote:
what about this new team? an archaeologist, a physicist, a medium and a pilot. strange combination of specialties, don't you think? sent in with some kind of military special ops expert (naomi) who's now dead, so no one to lead them in accomplishing their mission. which is what? get ben and bring him back? (back where? and to who?) i can see the reason for a physicist on the team, he would come in handy if time travel or alternate dimensions are the situation. but they also need someone who can communicate with the dead? spooky...
My brother (who's interested in all things physics!! :S ) pointed out to me that the physicist in Lost is named Daniel Faraday. Probably after Michael Faraday who's theories have to do with magnetism and rays of light... i remember something was mentioned about the particular way in which light hits in the island by him ... which i thought was an odd comment and not random at all. A possible connection ??

The rest of them i have no clue!

Quote:
one other thing i noticed no one else mentioned. in the last episode, hurley saw jacob! locke couldn't even see him at first. and in this episode when locke said they were going to the cabin, hurley said he thought it was in the other direction, and locke and ben just stared at him. does he have a "special connection" with the island too? whatever that means.. i'm not so sure it's a good thing, if you look at ben and now locke's behavior..
My thoughts exactly. But then again he saw jack's dad which is not necessarily Jacob...
He also saw some weird vision when he was in the holding room while being interrogated. what was that about???? maybe that will also be part of some special island-Hurley relationship!?? ...

Quote:
one more thing. am i the only one who gets tons of satisfaction every time someone punches ben in the face?
No you're not the only one!!! I actually would like them to hit him more often, he bugs me!!!

repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern...
Old 02-12-2008, 12:41 PM   #130
Nine
Inuit

this episode was great... it's back!

so many questions...

that mathew abaddon guy that was talking to naomi, and hurley in the previous episode - he's really scary... to Hurley, he claimed to be from Oceanic - do we think that's the case?

I would say perhaps he, Naomi, and the others are dharma, (which would explain why Charlotte did not seem surprised to see the dharma label with the bear) and they want Ben because they know what he did to their people.

It was also very interesting to hear the convo about the survivors that mathew and naomi had - he said there are no survivors, she said 'but what if there are' and he said 'there aren't.' This would certainly inforce the idea that the plane is a fake.

In fact, it has to be, unless the timeline has split and two outcomes happened at once.

The other thing that's on my mind is why isn't the outside world questioning the fact that a plane going from sydney to LA crashed off the coast of Bali?!

x
Old 02-13-2008, 01:32 AM   #131
bearbait
Eskimo Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
this episode was great... it's back!

It was also very interesting to hear the convo about the survivors that mathew and naomi had - he said there are no survivors, she said 'but what if there are' and he said 'there aren't.' This would certainly inforce the idea that the plane is a fake.

x
Maybe she said there weren't any survivors because she assumed that Ben would have killed anybody who survived the crash?

I am guessing that some Others planted the story about the plane crash and said all the bodies were found. It could be like the Freemasons - maybe there are Others in every faction of society . . . some Others that worked for CNN & BBC reported the story . . . etc.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:09 AM   #132
borneoman
Insane Eskimo

Finally watched it yesterday!!!! Not sure how Dharma think that they can get Ben with only 4 people... I would have sent an army... but not sure if it's just for vengeance... might be something else...

Amazed at how Ben can remember all those facts about the scientist girl after all the punching/kicking in the head, should have brain damage by now

Q for you all, how come Naomi have the Penny/Desmond photograph??????????????????????????? What's the connection?????

Last edited by borneoman; 02-13-2008 at 07:20 AM.
borneoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #133
Nine
Inuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman
photograph??????????????????????????? What's the connection?????
oooh yeah good point. No effing clue.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:13 AM   #134
bearbait
Eskimo Pie

I think that the group was sent by Penny's father, who wants to make sure Desmond doesn't make it back to Penny. Penny's father is the founder/president of Widmore Labs, which is connected to Dharma. They may be there with the dual mission of killing both Desmond & Ben.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:15 PM   #135
sherifkarama
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by viv
The only reason I can think of for them wanting Ben is because Ben killed all of their Dharma people. That one guy seemed pretty mad when asking where he (ben) was so they aboviously didn't come over for tea.
Im totally with you on this except for one thing...I doubt those people are actually sent by Dharma:

We all agree that they were looking for the island, but somewhat unable to locate it with certainty. When Naomi crashed, she seemed very surprised to ahve actually found the island, yet alone survive a crash on it.

Now, if we go back in time, we did see food beign dropped near the Swan station, and I think its safe to assume this food came from Dharma, thinking the operations on the island are still going as expected. Hence, Dharma wouldnt't be aware of Ben's purge of their people right?

Thought, the 4 dudes DID arrive on the island equipped with gaz masks, impliying they know what happenened..but I doubt those people are actually Dharma...Abbadon tho...very possible that he's linked, if not part, or head of Dharma ?

Can't wait till tonight, i certainly hope we get some more answers!

www.sherifkarama.com
Old 02-14-2008, 11:18 PM   #136
sherifkarama
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearbait
I think that the group was sent by Penny's father, who wants to make sure Desmond doesn't make it back to Penny. Penny's father is the founder/president of Widmore Labs, which is connected to Dharma. They may be there with the dual mission of killing both Desmond & Ben.
agreed!

Apparently Penny's father is indeed connected to Dharma as is : (highlight for presumed spoiler):

sun's father and jack's father (hence his presence in jacob's cabin, on the island, NOT in the coffin, his possible being alive in S3 Finale, and his ``convo`` with Vincent in the 13th mobisode ?!)

www.sherifkarama.com
Old 02-15-2008, 10:25 PM   #137
bearbait
Eskimo Pie

In last season's finale, when future Kate said "I have to get back before he notices I'm gone", maybe she was referring to Ben?? Perhaps he is keeping tabs on her. Either he isn't watching Jack, or Jack just doesn't care. I have the feeling the Oceanic 6 were told to stay away from each other.

Side note: Loved last night's episode!! I have a crush on Sayid
Old 02-16-2008, 01:04 AM   #138
Cali
Vegetable Eskimo

^ that's a very intesting theory, you could be right

i also loved thursday's episode!! it was one sexy meat-fest featuring sayid, sawyer and desmond. can't stand jack tho, even as an alcoholic he's so goody-two-shoes.

btw, the ending ... i did not see that coming, the guy's like michael myers, he just won't go away

Last edited by Cali; 02-16-2008 at 01:08 AM.
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 02:14 AM   #139
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

*ahem* cali - inbox again!!

i used to feel the same way about jack, but oddly enough he became more attractive to me after i saw him at his low point. it's the cocky "i'm a doctor and i'm a golden god" attitude that bugs me, i like him better when he's a mess. sayid is pretty hot too (i like how he can snap a man's neck with his feet) but my heart belongs to desmond

so as far as we know up to this point the oceanic 6 are jack, kate, hurley, sayid.. who would you guess the other two are? it would have to be passengers on the original flight, right? because i started guessing desmond (because he got on the helicopter with sayid) or juliet (because she's with the rest of the group that ends up rescued) but they weren't on oceanic flight 815..

and the physics experiments that daniel faraday is doing seem to suggest that the island is in another dimension, or that time and space work differently on the island. something he said about how the light doesn't scatter and then his "payload" shot from the ship didn't arrive until 30 minutes after it was supposed to.. maria! ask your brother, what the heck does that mean from a physics standpoint??
Old 02-16-2008, 03:53 AM   #140
mariaoran
The girl from Venezuela

Amaziiiing Epi!!!!!!! So after getting beat up like crazy, Ben still survives!!!??? That guy drives me crazy

I'm with bearbait on this one. Ben seems to be the one they're (the oceanic 6) are all afraid of.
Also i'm thinking there are still people on the island that they left behind. I think it would be possible that Ben still has some sort of power in the island and the 'they need you' that Charlie said to hurley is people who were left behind. Also the 'friends' Sayid is supossed to be protecting... maybe???!!!!

Question: Was the bracelet Sayid found on Naomi the same one Elsa was wearing when he killed her????

Oh and by the way Sayid looks soooo cute all groomed out. On the island not so much but off it... mmmm
Sawyer's got some competition now!

Quote:
maria! ask your brother, what the heck does that mean from a physics standpoint??
Will do!

Old 02-16-2008, 10:05 AM   #141
borneoman
Insane Eskimo

Just watched!!! Great epi!!!! But very confusing And the ending was crazy, this means that Sayid has really 'sold his soul'!!!!

And I agree, the man Kate refered to in the future has to be Ben. They wanted us to believe it was Sawyer but it's Ben. That makes me think that Sawyer is the one in the casket. I kinda think that the Oceanic 6 are the main characters in the show, so Sawyer should be one of them...

But I didn't see if the German girl had the same bracelet as Naomi. Did she?????? You have really good eyes Maria!!!!! And the initials on the bracelet were RG, right??? Do we know any 'R' person in Lost??????????? Maybe that's the standard bracelet that Dharma gives to top employees and the inscription is a distraction...

And I also had the impression that Sayid cared a lot for Naomi... don't you think? maybe there is a connection...

And just to different from you all... I think Kate looks more gorgeous than ever (if that's possible)

Last edited by borneoman; 02-16-2008 at 02:19 PM.
borneoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:55 PM   #142
bearbait
Eskimo Pie

^ You're in luck - the focus of next week's epi is on Kate.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:27 PM
viv
Old 02-17-2008, 04:29 PM   #143
mariaoran
The girl from Venezuela

^^^ Look Marti, here are the bracelets...
http://someotherlostscreens.blogspot...bracelets.html

It might just be a coincidense tho...

Old 02-17-2008, 08:25 PM   #144
borneoman
Insane Eskimo

^Thnks but sure that's not a coincidence, Naomi and Elsa might be working for the same guy/company...

If you have 3 min to waste, check this:
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=nickname
You put a little info about yourself and 'Sawyer' comes up with a nickname for you Mine was: bedwetter
Old 02-18-2008, 03:39 AM   #145
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

^ haha sawyer nicknamed me "professor"

found another 8-9 minute video. this one's of the plane crash from every perspective, pieced together from multiple episodes:

it looks like an episode of 24 with the split screens, it's kind of fascinating.

Last edited by SisterMidnight; 02-18-2008 at 03:42 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:50 AM   #146
Cali
Vegetable Eskimo

that is awesome!!!
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:46 AM   #147
mariaoran
The girl from Venezuela

'Ladybug' ... what's that supposed to mean? I don't like my nickname. Altho its better than bedwetter

Awesome video ... had we been shown Ana Lucia's point of view of the crash before?? I totally zoned out throught that because i had never seen that part ...

Old 02-18-2008, 12:49 PM   #148
bearbait
Eskimo Pie

Ok, Sawyer nicknamed me "Captain Lou Albino".
I had to look it up: Capt. Lou Albano is a pro wrestler. I guess Sawyer changed it to Albino b/c I'm pale. So - I am a pale pro wrestler!!!
Altho there is a Lou Albino who is an indie/post punk musician but I doubt he would've been referring to him.
But b/c I'm really, really short I assume in real life Sawyer would come up with a nickname based on my height.

Last edited by bearbait; 02-18-2008 at 12:55 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:13 PM   #149
Daniel
Eskimo Regular

could Michael be Ben's spy on the ship?
Old 02-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #150
bearbait
Eskimo Pie

^Ahhh, good thinking!