Woman Like A Man
Cannonball %

@ Reprise
# Piano
$ Vyienne's song
% Unplugged
^ Nancy Sinatra Cover - Partial
& No band/improv

Amazing show. Played from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM. It seemed to be very close to, if not sold out. The whole band sounded amazing. Damien was in a good mood and told a lot of stories. After Cross-Eyed he joked and asked the crowd if anyone had any idea how long it had been since they had been in our area. People just started stupid bull****, mainly these girls yelling "I love you!" and all of that stupid stuff. Then he asked the crowd "I'm trying to figure out if I should play a song you know or a song you don't know. What do you think?" and of course people starting screaming for songs (I only really heard Creep and Woman Like A Man) after Damo had said he was going to do one we didn't know so he replied "You ****ing know those ones!" and everyone started laughing. I'm not sure of the name of the song he played then. Vyvienne did what I think was a cover song (it was very hip-hopish) called "Never Leave Alone" and it was really neat. Damo came out to the front of the stage and played Cannonball unplugged, which was amazing.

The encore was great. He told the long story before Cheers Darlin' and after taking a drink of his wine, he started saying it was terrible and kept making faces when he drank it. Which was hilarious. To end it off he acted as if he was making a phone call to get a cab and snow started falling and his last words were something like "That ****ing bitch left me!" and then he walked off stage, the crowd gave a standing ovation and the house lights came up.

Beyond amazing show yet again. The crowd was good except for the few times people were screaming. But it wasn't anything to piss anyone off. The jams were as sick as always and the lights were great also.

It's hard to say if this show was better than Columbus three months ago but I think it might have been because of the whole band was there this time. We had orchestra, 4th row, right seats and could see everything perfect. The only thing that I was upset by was after reading about ushers at recent shows being Nazis about the camera neither of us brought one. Oh well. Hopefully someone got some pictures.

Oh and Live At The The Union Chapel, as well as O, 9 ($15.00 a piece) 2 men and woman shirts (sane designs, S through XL - $30.00), 2 posters ($20.00) and a tote ($15.00) was for sale at the merch table.

Last edited by TMS2787; 09-12-2007 at 07:56 AM.
TMS2787 is offline   Reply With Quote