Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Trading

Old 01-18-2007, 05:47 PM   #1
xParadox
Eskimo Baby

Unhappy A long list of all the songs I seem to be missing :(

I don't have enough money to buy all of Damien's songs from these compilations (Buying 2 CDs to get 1 new song when he has TONS of these compilations is just beyond what I can afford), and I have no idea how to get my hands on any of the unreleased tracks. I've bought everything I can off of iTunes, because I won't have to pay for more than 40 dollars for one Damien song there, but even that is rather limited.

I play Damien Rice songs and have spent the last 7 months practicing singing to get his vocal range, so not only am I looking for other Damien Rice songs for simple listening enjoyment, but for practice and further development in my musical world (no body writes as interesting vocal parts as Damien... )

There are, of course, a million of tracks (or so it seems) I'm missing out on. If anybody can help me get any of them, please tell me and feel free to IM me (AIM: DiffidentRealist, YIM: Aragorn24066) or e-mail me (aragorn24066@yahoo.com)

Thank you sooo very much.

All Along the Watch Tower (I've heard that he's done this, is that true?)
Baby Sister
Boring Afternoon
Bottom Shelf
Childish
Child, Man, Silly Dog
Closer
Down
Fool
Front Door
Groovin'
Insane
Is That It My Friend?
It Didn't Take You Long
Lazy Situation
Leave
Lonely Soldier
My City ****ty
Needles
Never
Righteous Little Witch
Rule No. 2 Y-Junction
Sand
Sex Change
She Comes Out So Slow
Steal a Mule
Then Go
Toffee Pop
Tongue
Wake Up
What Do You Know About Love?
Wooden Horse

Barion Mo Chroi
Be My Husband
Desafinado
Happy Christmas
I just Can't Help Believing
Once I loved
Waters of March (Wow, like the portuguese song? That's really amazing...)
When Doves Cry

I'm also on a Mac and have other limitations for how these files are downloaded, so if have something other than an .mp3, .m4a, or whatever, tell me so I don't waste your time asking you for a song only to later realize it is in a file extension I can't use.

It's a long list, I know, and I thank anybody who took the time to read this or who is able to help me in the least. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Thank you!

Last edited by xParadox; 01-18-2007 at 05:54 PM.
xParadox is offline   Reply With Quote