Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Everything Else > Everything Else

Old 07-11-2005, 03:07 PM   #31
WeeAngel
Eskimo Angel

i havent commented on what the people who called him a selfish wanker because i agreed with them at the time. Its not the fact that he's gone its just the position he put me in that annoyed me
thank you for your opinion tho

Guy on Airplane: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
Stewie: What did you just say?
Lois: Stewie, stop fussing.
Stewie: Pipe down Lois. (Slaps guy on head.) Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.
WeeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:45 PM   #32
jasonAVO
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeAngel
i Its not the fact that he's gone its just the position he put me in that annoyed me
but thats just it.....he didnt put you into any position other than you having to decide how to react. thats life. im not criticizing....im still learning myself....but what ive found is....its all so simple if we let it be that way rather than making it all complex by putting expectations on others. he made a choice to go. now you have a choice to follow or live on where you are. we add all the other stuff to it. my wife has decided to go to hawaii to school. she didnt ask. she doesnt have to. thats the point. she made her decision based on herself....what makes her happy. i then have a choice. to follow or move on living where i am now. but make no mistake, if i decide to go and it isnt what i really want, i will not be happy. so i wouldnt go if that were the case. was the man you love selfish? you bet. so is my wife for deciding to move for her self. so would i be for deciding to stay. and oddly, i would be selfish if i decided to go. selfish means concerned with your self. well, who isnt? somewhere the term selfish became this evil thing. but its not. its more of a ....i have one life and i will do with it what is best for me. nothing wrong with that as it is quite seperate from doing things harmful to others to get what i want.

anyway...good luck in life.

jason

"Why do they always teach us that it's easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It's the hardest thing in the world--to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage. I mean, what we really want."
-ayn rand
jasonAVO is offline   Reply With Quote