Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 09-06-2007, 03:16 AM   #1
bottlebohemia
Eskimo Friend

Default Boston Show- September 5, 2007

First off, I thought it was amazing. I had really good seats in Section 1 and was 7 rows back off to the right, but I noticed that the 3rd row (front and center) was almost empty so about half way through I snuck off- and I’m really happy I did because, I was directly in front of Damo.

I thought he was in a total “rock-out” type of mood tonight. The jams were amazing, the whole band spot on, and the set-list was great. He told stories in between several songs and although it was different than Minneapolis was (based on what people have said) still, again, amazing. Also there was a new guy, Brendan on drums tonight (thanks Bjmo11).

Damien also noted that this was the last time they would be in Boston for awhile, so as we all probably know at this point, looks like his much deserved break is quickly approaching. Thankfully, I was lucky enough to see him and the band 4 times in 14 months.

Nevertheless, here’s the set-list I have. If any changes need to be made, please let me know and I’ll edit!

Set list:

1.) Then Go
2.) 9 Crimes
3.) Amie
4.) Volcano (+ jam)
5.) Me, My Yoke & I
6.) Accidental Babies
7.) Dogs
8.) The Professor & La Fille Danse
9.) Delicate
10.) Coconut Skins (+percussion jam, similar/shorter than last Boston show)
11.) Woman Like a Man

Encore

1.) Viv solo- Random Man on the Motorway (really cute song)
2.) I Remember
3.) Bang Bang
4.) The Blower’s Daughter.

PS- Dave, can’t wait to hear the show. Big thanks for taping! Hopefully everything went smoothly!

Also, again like Minneapolis, the band came out at approximately 8:10-8:15.

Last edited by bottlebohemia; 09-07-2007 at 01:48 AM.
bottlebohemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:21 AM   #2
mariaoran
The girl from Venezuela

The show sounds amazing and its pretty exiting that someone was able to tape it!!! ...

Thanks for the review! ... BTW i'm sure Vyv's song is called "Random man on the motorway"

Cheers!

"This place is a Gynocracy!"

repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern...
mariaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:32 AM   #3
bottlebohemia
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaoran
Thanks for the review! ... BTW i'm sure Vyv's song is called "Random man on the motorway"

Cheers!
Ahhh, ok! Thanks for correction!
Old 09-06-2007, 04:29 AM   #4
tylerm
Eskimo Baby

I really liked it.

"It's like giving a child a millions dollars a day and expecting him to spend it wisely."
tylerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:34 AM   #5
dragonflies76
Eskimo Baby

The show was amazing tonight! It was my 3rd show in 9 months. I am jonesin' for another show already, but alas it looks like they will be taking a well-deserved break for awhile. Last time I saw him at the Opera House, Lisa was gone and I was really missing her on stage. Tonite, I can honestly say, "Lisa Who?" (with all respect to Lisa!) I worked in the sound mix tonight (I usher there), so had one of the best seats (soundwise) and have to give props to both the soundman and the woman who did the lights! Just incredible! I've never seen such a fantastic lighting job. At times all the band members were bathed in his/her own spotlight or in silouette. The lights for Amie were all blue with a tiny spaceship-like blue light on the ceiling of the Pavilion. It's hard to explain, but trust me, it was just gorgeous! and the sound was equally fantastic; not muddy like it usually is at this venue.
Damien was quite talkative, prefacing some songs, like The Professor, which he said was written after a girl friend of his once told him that "All men think with their penis." (see quote below
He was looking quite adorable, I might add.

I know I'll think of more details tomorrow; but it's late now, and I must get some sleep. My only complaint about the show was that it was too damn SHORT!!! (exactly two hours that just flew by!) The new band is great, esp. the drummer. btw, they did a bit of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" at soundcheck.
I cannot wait to hear Davey-dave's tapes. If anyone has any pics, please post them.
ciao, babies!
~Jo Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerm
I really liked it.

"It's like giving a child a millions dollars a day and expecting him to spend it wisely."
dragonflies76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:26 AM   #6
Scrunch
Eskimo Baby

Hey, bottlebohemia, when you changed seats, you came and sat right in front of me! I saw you recording the setlist and thought, "I wonder if she's an Eskimo." Who knew?

Damien did rock tonight! Used the distortion mike quite a bit, even on La Fille Danse and Volcano. Had some intense jams, esp. I Remember, which was the highlight of the show for me. I thought the "rocking out" fit the venue, an outdoor pavillion, quite well. I loved when he did Cannonball without the mic at the Opera House last May, but it just wouldn't have worked at this place.

I also liked the cool looping in Volcano that he carried it into Me, My Yoke & I. I was pleasantly surprised with the sound quality at the pavillion, and the Boston crowd seemed better behaved than usual (or maybe I just got lucky with the fans around me). Daveydave, hope your recording went well. I looked for you after the show but didn't see you.

All in all, a great show, and a good capper to the four he's done here in the last 14 months (what are we going to do now??).
Scrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:18 AM   #7
totalsellout
Eskimo Baby

13 proper songs by damo - seems like a really short set...
totalsellout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:56 AM   #8
bjmo11
Eskimo Regular

k. well first of all i had a great time, but it WAS NOT 2 HOURS LONG, he came on at exactly 830, and was done by 955, thats not even an hour and a half, i swear he has a grudge against boston or something, he always plays short ass shows, and then to make things worse he said hes not coming back for awhile, i believe he told the people in minneapolis he hopes to come back in the furture soon, or sumthing. anyways the drummer's name is brendan and hes absoultly amazing, seriously he took over the show, hes unreal. also i met a kick ass eskimo at the train station named yvonne(damienriceisgod) and she was going crazy at the concert jammin to woman like a man and coconut skins. dancing going nuts, it was awesome haha. and yvonne did you ever end up meeting up with damien? i wanted to wait around with you, but you had your own thing going, sneaking outback and stuff. i loved the fact that he opened with THEN GO, it was nice. also i think the most powerful part of the night for me was when he was telling the story behind coconut skins, he was like "i wont be back for awhile, but i want too dedicate this song to all you guys, and then he told the sotory of people holding you back, and he was all just once in your life be yourself listen to yourself. etc.. anyways it was powerful i swear it was like he was saying good-bye to us or sumthing like i would never see the guy again. kinda eerie.. and then he kind off stood at the end of the staged and bowed, and smiled, just seemed like he was being very nostalgic or something? i dont know im probably being dramatic its 3am, im tired.. goodnight.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #9
bottlebohemia
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrunch
Hey, bottlebohemia, when you changed seats, you came and sat right in front of me! I saw you recording the setlist and thought, "I wonder if she's an Eskimo." Who knew?
Yeah that was Me! Small world. You should of said something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalsellout
13 proper songs by damo - seems like a really short set...
It was a short set, but it's better than nothing!
Old 09-06-2007, 01:14 PM   #10
jbpats
Eskimo Friend

Fantastic show, was second row dead center. Got those tickets on a drop on Tuesday. I gave my sixth row seats to some couple in the way back of the place they seemed very happy. Still have to say out of the three shows in the past year and a half the Orpheum with Lisa was my favorite.
Did anybody else feel like that Vyv and Damien were on something last night? The looks in their eyes seemed demonish at times and at others they had complete blank stares like they didnt know where they were. I am wondering if that is why the show started late and ending early?
The people in the front sections were very respectful, you could hear a pin drop. I definately heard some loud talking in the back but since it was so far in the distance I could care less.
Still upset in the Past 3 Boston shows we got no "insane." I am sorry if you were in the front and heard me yelling for it just a little bit...
Then Go is my second favorite song by him so I guess I am extremely satisfied. Well until we meet again Eskimo Friends.

PS- For all of those who were at the Orpheum Show back in December. When he played Amie he told a completely different story as to what the song was about then he did last night. I guess his own songs mean a lot more then they even appear to.
you know when you found it, theres something i've learned cause you feel it when they take it away

Last edited by jbpats; 09-06-2007 at 02:06 PM.
jbpats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:20 PM   #11
daveydave
Eskimo Regular

Boston Show- September 5, 2007
First off, I thought it was amazing. I had really good seats in Section 1 and was 7 rows back off to the right, but I noticed that the 3rd row (front and center) was almost empty so about half way through I snuck off- and I’m really happy I did because, I was directly in front of Damo.

>Definitely a lot of empty seats!

>I think the show had a nice gradual build to it. I didn't think it was amazing, but damn good. It's got to be tough doing Minneapolis -> Boston in less than 24 hours. The sound check was super-late (6ish). Maybe that's why it seemed like it took a while for them to get their wind and get into the show.

> Nice Jen! I was looking for you a few rows up, I figured you were in your normal seats. Don't forget that he threw in "I would die for You" by Garbage as a snippet at the end of > "Then go" or maybe it was "9 Crimes." It was definitely in the first couple of songs.

I thought he was in a total “rock-out” type of mood tonight. The jams were amazing, the whole band spot on, and the set-list was great.

> Definitely in more of a rock out mood. IMO - maybe a bit too much use of the distortion mic, particlularly for the venue and acoustics.

He told stories in between several songs and although it was different than Minneapolis was (based on what people have said) still, again, amazing. Also there was a new guy, Brendan on drums tonight (thanks Bjmo11).

>Brendan was good. A very different style. More rock based than a jazz feel. I think prefer the jazz groove a bit more.

Coconut Skins (+percussion jam, like last Boston show)

>Somewhat agree. Much longer + two drum sets rather than 1 set with multiple other precussion >instuments. It showed how talented Brendan is. With him being new to us, that was cool.

Accidental Babies

> Why do people go to concerts and have conversations through songs? I love a good ballad but when someone decides to use it as a time to discuss what happened at the office with their wife or friend, I get a bit upset?

People have lost all respect for others. Have you guys noticed this in the last few years at shows??? I always thought the reason for music, and concerts was to get away from real life for a couple of hours, to escape.

> Woman Like a Man

This rocked! Skins into Woman like a man is the way to go. They play so well back to back.

> Viv solo- Random Man on the Motorway (really cute song)
> I love not having a clue what Viv is going to do. Her voice is very endearing, and then you crack up when she delivers a lyric that is unexpected.

PS- Dave, can’t wait to hear the show. Big thanks for taping! Hopefully everything went smoothly!

> It actually went pretty well, considering the venue is basically an acoustic mess. For those that don't know, it's one of those tents that looks like a weatherized boat - shrink-wrapped for the winter.

> When I got there I thought I had perfect seats in line with the stacks on the right side. Unfortunately, the seat numbers go from high to low via the aisle (not what I expected) and I ended up more towards the outside of the tent.

I can honestly say, "Lisa Who?" (with all respect to Lisa!) I worked in the sound mix tonight (I usher there), so had one of the best seats (soundwise) and have to give props to both the soundman and the woman who did the lights! Just incredible!

> I still miss Lisa a bit.
> Kudos to the venue security /staff ! Everyone was very nice and my wife was given ear plugs by the staff.

and the sound was equally fantastic; not muddy like it usually is at this venue.

> After doing 3 shows of Damien in different venues, they absolutely have great sound engineers with them. I don't doubt that the center of the venue was spot on. Even the outer areas were sounding very good, and that's tough with the Pavilion. The recording I got is not excellent because of some muddiness, some wind on the right mic, and the general sound bouncing around the venue, but it's still pretty good. If May is an A+, and December was an A-, this is probably B+ material. I'll see what I can do with it.

> I WILL POST THE USUAL SAMPLES LATER TODAY!

> Jo Ann, Is that about the best sound that you have heard in the venue? I would not be surprised if it was. Damo's crew is exceptional in this area.

> I was shocked at the time they took their stage break. It seemed like they had only been on for 45 - 60 minutes. Even with a great encore, it still seemed a little short.

==========

bjmo11
also i think the most powerful part of the night for me was when he was telling the story behind coconut skins, he was like "i wont be back for awhile, but i want too dedicate this song to all you guys, and then he told the sotory of people holding you back, and he was all just once in your life be yourself listen to yourself. etc.. anyways it was powerful i swear it was like he was saying good-bye to us or sumthing like i would never see the guy again. kinda eerie.. and then he kind off stood at the end of the staged and bowed, and smiled, just seemed like he was being very nostalgic or something?

> Hey bjmo11
> I didn't take it like that. He obviously needs to go away and find some new things to write about and get some rest. I saw it as more of a thanks for the support & Boston is definitely a city he can do 4 times in X number of months. It's a given he'll be back to NY and Boston, not so much a given for Minneapolis.

> With respect to Minneapolis, I think he was addressing them and letting them know that he won't forget about them or skip them as sometimes artists do to mid-west cities.

> Minneapolis has a great music scene, but because of $$$'s, sometimes gets passed up despite it's knowledgeable fans. Some bands just blow by Minn and figure if you really want to go, > you will catch Chicago or someplace else.

> JBPats, I was thinking the same thing about the them looking tired. Probably the >difficulty in Minn -> Boston didn't help. Also, the stories are never the same! Next >time we hear "Amie" he'll be telling us it's about this one day when he decided to rub > some peanut butter with jam and invented the PB&J ;-). It's funny how we remember > his stories better than he does!

> MORE INFO LATER WHEN I POST THE SHOW PREVIEW!

Glad to see you all had a good time! I completely wish he would do a weekend show here so that it would be easier to meet up with people and not have to worry about the logistics of getting to the venue on time, or worrying about work the following day.

dave
Daveydave

P.S. Could someone do me a favor? "peterj" does not have great high-speed access to the net, or the ability to work with torrents. I promised him I would send him CD copies of the December show, and the sample CD's for the May show. when the new samples are posted today, could someone be kind enough to make some copies of these and send them to him? It will give me more up front time to finish the 5/22 master and this new show from last night. Of course, If anyone does help with this, I would be willing to help you find any copy of another artist you might want to have in your collection.

Last edited by daveydave; 09-06-2007 at 02:32 PM. Reason: many errors
daveydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:57 PM   #12
Radioman624
Eskimo Baby

Bottlebohemia, nice work on upgrading your seats. I was in Section 2 Row V and there were only three other people in the entire row. I saw a lot of other people try to sneak up closer but the security was all over them making them go back.
It was definitely a heavier show then the Opera House. I saw an older couple that had seats close to the front get up and move all the way to the back. They looked almost upset that it was so intense. They must have expected it to be a mellow evening. It may have been their first and last Damien concert. I was half thinking that if the seats were removed there could have been a nice little mosh pit going at some points, which I am sure would be a Damo first.
Radioman624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:03 PM   #13
borneoman
Insane Eskimo

Wow, sounds like great show!! Opening with Then Go!!! and he put a bit of Garbage, that line is from #1 Crush eh????
borneoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #14
daveydave
Eskimo Regular

Yes, it was Crush. Very subtle at the end of the song and it worked beautifully.

dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman
Wow, sounds like great show!! Opening with Then Go!!! and he put a bit of Garbage, that line is from #1 Crush eh????
Old 09-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #15
bjmo11
Eskimo Regular

yea jbpats, i deff think damo was messed up, on those really colose up pictures on the screen his pupils were barley ever visable, and he that blank stare like where the hell am i? haha.. and also i dont know if anyone noticed but i had a great side view of viv, and she had quite a ponch on her, could it be shes pregnant? deff looked so. i know guys arent suppose to say that to girls EVER, but this is just a thought.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:27 PM   #16
Airofdecember
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmo11
yea jbpats, i deff think damo was messed up, on those really colose up pictures on the screen his pupils were barley ever visable, and he that blank stare like where the hell am i?
Funny you mention that about Damo, I had the same observation. I also noticed he wasn't drinking really which was strange since he seems to enjoy his red wine.

A couple observations about last night.

> Someone let some frat boys in who brought their fluezy girlfriends who thought it was awesome to giggle and laugh and yell to eachother over the music, most notable during Accidental Babies. Sad, but I couldn't wait for the band to kick back in a drown them out. They finally stfu after coconut skins, so I got to thoroughly enjoy 1/3 of the show at least

> The new drummer is great.

> The show was way too short. If you're not going to have an opening act, you can't play for an hour and 1/2 and take 42 bucks from people. I know Damo didn't set the ticket prices, but that's just wrong.

> This is the third time I've seen him this year, and I would say aside from being too short it was on par with the last time he came around in the spring. The band was tight, the sound was great, and Damien was very charming. Nothing will ever match the orpheum show in last winter. It's still fantastic but will never be the same without Lisa. He could find another female vocalist with similar style and that would even work (all due respect to Lisa) but 'I Remember' needs it badly. Sounded great, but misses that feel and a lot of the duality of the lyrics without the female voice.

All in all ... DR is top notch, and has a classy group of musicians around him. It didn't lead to thinking otherwise last night. What a fantastic performer and song writer ... it's worth any aforementioned downsides.
Airofdecember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:58 PM   #17
bmcdevitt
Eskimo Baby

Default Great Show!

I sat in Sec. 2, Row E dead center...I went to the last 2 Boston shows (12/06 and 5/07) and I have to say that this one is by far my favorite. That being said though, I feel the 3 have acted like a trilogy of sorts for me. All three had decidedly different feels and the combination of the shows have given me the full Damo experience. The heavy, intense feel last night seemed to fit perfectly for some reason and most of that can be attributed to the new drummer. That guy wails and this is a good direction as far as I am concerned. Now if Damo could only record that same energy on his studio albums...

There were a few talkers...but there always are...not much you can really do about it.

As far as Damo being strung out or on something, c'mon...trying to make those sort of assessments from a distance based on a look in his eyes seems like a stretch for me. Even if he was flying high, who cares...he's an f-ing rockstar.
bmcdevitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:08 PM   #18
Lindsay
Eskimo Regular

thanks so much for the reviews! Sounds like it was a great show! And my oh my you people of Boston.... what is the secret to getting 4 shows in a little over a year !

haha, and I doubt Damien was "on anything".....maybe he was just tired, I know when I'm exhausted I'm a wreck !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcdevitt
Now if Damo could only record that same energy on his studio albums...
Ya, I second that!!

Last edited by Lindsay; 09-06-2007 at 06:12 PM.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #19
Airofdecember
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay
thanks so much for the reviews! Sounds like it was a great show! And my oh my you people of Boston.... what is the secret to getting 4 shows in a little over a year !
The secret: a LOT of colleges. yes ... we've been very lucky indeed, though it seems like it'll be a while now. That's OK, i'm always looking for excuses to see other cities, and DR is the perfect reason.
Airofdecember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:08 PM   #20
dboyd
Penguins and Whales

u get 4... while vancouver gets one.... now that ain't fair... ok well 2 since he played here back to back, but still that doesn't count! lol

but the gig sounds awesome and yes... i'm jealous!
No, when I really really want it all" - Bottom Shelf

"When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for more" - Delicate
dboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #21
daveydave
Eskimo Regular

The first samples are uploaded. It was a real short show! Less than 100 minutes of music.

I indexed the files this time, thus you will see them in mp3 format 1 - 11 (which will probably make up the first disc of 2.)

Login = same as always. If you don't remember it = PM me.

The 2nd part of the show will be uploaded tonight.

Enjoy!

dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebohemia

Set list:

1.) Then Go (+ snippet of "I Would Die For You")
2.) 9 Crimes
3.) Amie
4.) Volcano (+ jam)
5.) Me, My Yoke & I
6.) Accidental Babies
7.) Dogs
8.) The Professor & La Fille Danse
9.) Delicate
10.) Coconut Skins (+percussion jam, similar/shorter than last Boston show)
11.) Woman Like a Man

Encore

1.) Viv solo- Random Man on the Motorway (really cute song)
2.) I Remember
3.) Bang Bang
4.) The Blower’s Daughter.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:37 PM   #22
borneoman
Insane Eskimo

Thanks Dave!!!!

And I think he's played all big US cities 4/5 times in the last year. I think it will be the 5th show in LA and same for NYC
Old 09-06-2007, 07:42 PM   #23
bottlebohemia
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveydave
The first samples are uploaded. It was a real short show! Less than 100 minutes of music.
THANK YOU! You're the best!
Old 09-06-2007, 08:42 PM   #24
Lophashea
Eskimo Baby

I went to the show last night and although I thought the opera house was 10 times better this one was really good. The new drummer was amazing. Damien sounded great but I just liked the energy and setlist of the opera house better. He seemed to be in good spirits even though the place was pretty empty. I went to go take a piss and I noticed the last 10 rows of the back were completely empty from left to right. Someone mentioned the frat boys and yes they were all over the place. Also I'm not being rude but what is up with all the lesbians? Damien seems to have a big lesbian following but I am cool with that. I'll take the lesbians that are there for a good time than those frat boys with fake tans.
Not the right venue for him as we said before but I will say that the sound was great. Also the venue is gorgeous. Turn around to the boston skyline and right on the ocean. We got there early enough for the sunset and it was amazing. Dave I can't wait to hear the recording and thanks for doing that.
Lophashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:52 PM   #25
borneoman
Insane Eskimo

And sorry to kill your enthusiasm but there is no Garbage snippet... That's the normal ending of Then Go...

I would've lied for you
I would've cried for you
I crossed the line for you
I would've died for you...

Always been like that!!!! Lyrics might be a bit similar, but that's Damien original
Old 09-07-2007, 12:04 AM   #26
eRich097
Eskimo Baby

That was my first show!! It was AMAZING. He really did alot of his more upbeat/rock songs. But honestly, it was crazy. And also, I never expected Vyv to sing and play her own song!! That was unexpected. It was so wierd I Think people did not know what to think at first, but in the end it ended up really great. I also liked his stories about letting go of people's opinions and his "1 million dollar a day" story. All in all it was great (kind of short) and I'm sad that he said he wouldn't be coming back in a really long time. Probably never.

AND WHY WAS IT SO SHORT?!?! I swear he hates Boston because he never comes and the shows (I heard) are always short, which is a shame, because I'm not gettin' out of this state any time soon.

Last edited by eRich097; 09-07-2007 at 12:09 AM.
eRich097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:07 AM   #27
mariaoran
The girl from Venezuela

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRich097
That was my first show!! It was AMAZING. He really did alot of his more upbeat/rock songs. But honestly, it was crazy. And also, I never expected Vyv to sing and play her own song!! That was unexpected. It was so wierd I Think people did not know what to think at first, but in the end it ended up really great. I also liked his stories about letting go of people's opinions and his "1 million dollar a day" story. All in all it was great (kind of short) and I'm sad that he said he wouldn't be coming back in a really long time. Probably never.
anyone care to tell us what the stories where.... does somebody remember?

I always luv to hear the stories!

"This place is a Gynocracy!"

repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern...
mariaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:55 AM   #28
tylerm
Eskimo Baby

Dave, thanks so much for recording all of the Boston shows. I wish you would go to every show that I go to and record them.
tylerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:00 AM   #29
Kristin
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerm
Dave, thanks so much for recording all of the Boston shows. I wish you would go to every show that I go to and record them.
I agree! Thanks Dave! I tried sending you a message to thank you, but it says you need to delete some messages before you can accept anymore! I got the links to work, and thanks! It is Awesome!
Kristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:01 AM   #30
daveydave
Eskimo Regular

tylerm,

Actually, I've been stalking you and I have every show you've ever been to recorded :-)

What else have you been to lately? Maybe I've been there?

dave