Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien Rice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2006, 06:46 AM   #1
sdgallagher27
Eskimo Baby

Default St Michelle,Did you go? Damien's Gear

Did anyone else make it to See Damien Tonight? (or perhaps record any of it?)

I think the songs were:
Sand
Women like a man
Volcano
Blowers Daughter
Accidental Babies (which was beautiful)
Delicate
Cannonball
Rootless Tree
I Remember
The Professor

I think that's all of em.

I also got an upclose view of Damien's Pedal board for those interested...The security guard was nice enough to let me look at it while they were packing up. He's got two Rat Pedals, one for guitar and one for vocals. The 2nd vocal mic is an SM57 with some weird Tarp wrapped around and a filter at the top. Totally self-made. He's also got a couple of Boss LS-2 Line Selectors and a Sans Amp DI box...I'm guessing this is also for the vocals.
Plus some weird silver pedal that he always kept on...but I didn't recoganize it. Does anyone know what it is?

Over all a great show, but Damien was his silent self....like he was last time he was in Seattle. It was hot outside and the sun was blaring in his eyes. The first words out of his mouth were. "Ya it's great for you, you ****ers are in the shade" I felt bad for him, but he carried it out like a champ...

Only Damien could yell "**** you! **** you!" in the midst of a bunch of families gathering to have a good time.

Cheers Darling!
sdgallagher27 is offline   Reply With Quote