Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Trading

Old 12-12-2005, 05:36 PM   #1
Te amo Mir
Eskimo Baby

Default Could anyone help

Hi, I am a new member of eskimo friends, actually ive been viewing it for quite some time, but i decided today to become a member. I have been listennig to Damien for a litle over a year and a half, and i have every song that i can download and buy, but ive been looking at all the songs i do not have, and i am wondering if anyone could send me any shows of damien rice, any songs that i cant purchase. I do not have any thing that is rare to trade, the songs i have are the O album, b sides album, lay me down, unplayed piano, lonely soldier, face,dont explain,creep, revolution,hallelugah,nine crimes, i still havent found what im looking for,cross eyed bear,be my husband, moody monday. I have been looking for some time for any other songs by damien rice. If you could help me out id apprecaite it greatly.

(sorry about how long it was)
your friend
-Ben
Te amo Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 07:44 PM   #2
Cali
Vegetable Eskimo

check damienricetrading.tk to look for the songs you want. (unplayed piano and cross-eyed bear were released for charity, i think up was played live once, i'm not sure about ceb).

if you have broadband you can use the ftp or bit torrent. my favorite torrent sites are dimeadozen.org and bootcity.org but they're not the only ones. the problem with dimeadozen.org is that it's full and there's a waiting list for new members

if you can't download the shows, you can request a b&p with someone here. just include where you are (that's kind of important) and the specific shows you want. good luck

welcome to the igloo
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 08:46 PM   #3
Te amo Mir
Eskimo Baby

Thanks im gona try those sites tonight, and by the way what does B and P mean, thanks

-Ben
Old 12-16-2005, 03:02 AM   #4
Te amo Mir
Eskimo Baby

Default ok im a litle confused

I tried to download a couple of the shows off of bootcity, however every time i downloaded a show, it wont play, and it keeps saying it cant play this show because my computer needs to no where it was downloaded from, i downloaded Smart (somthing) becuase i thought it would help me out to listen to these shows, but it didnt. I just dont no if im doing somthing wrong or if my computers just messed up
Old 12-16-2005, 05:17 AM   #5
Cali
Vegetable Eskimo

you're not doing anything wrong. the tracks are probably .flac or .shn, the reason they won't play it's because they're compressed, you just need the right software.

you can either install a plugin to your media player (like winamp) to play the files or you can decode the files to .wav (so you can burn a cd) and then, if you want to .mp3, .ogg, etc (not for trading purposes).

For more info go to > The software you need
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote