Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Other Music > Other Music

Old 03-15-2005, 08:44 PM   #1
eskimo_friendly
Eskimo Regular

Default Ah for Feck sake!!!... Summer Gigs in Ireland

I'm going to Canada for the summer, June to September, and I'm a total gig-freak. However the trip has been stained a little by a few blows that have been dealt to the music-loving part of my soul which have all come very recently, and that is the announcement of numerous gigs that are to take place while I am on the other side of the atlantic.........

First it was Oxegen... okay I always knew I'd be missing that coz, well, its an annual event...

Then it was Coldplay.... this was a real kick in the teeth... but okay, I'll get over it, they might reach Canada before I come back to Ireland anyway....

Next announced was... Stereophonics... not a massive fan but this will be a pretty cool gig and I would definitely have gone....

And then today... The most hurtful one of all was announced..... A band I have been DYING to see live since they put on the gig of my life last summer at Oxegen..... Basement bloody Jaxx have just been announced!!!!!!

I don't know who's in charge of the dates of all summer gigs, but you'd think they'd be a little bit more considerate of me!! Me me me me me me me me!!!

No but really, all I can say is... for feck sake!! What's next, Damo's last ever performance to be held in July????
eskimo_friendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 10:03 PM   #2
snowbaby
Eskimo Regular

i know how u feel!!! everytime another band is added to oxegen i want to cry!!! it's gonna be sooooooooo class, greenday!!!! the killers!!! so many others just can't talk about this anymore... too upsetting... i feel your pain, ill be gone all july too... oh my my my oh my my oh my my my my july........
Old 03-15-2005, 10:09 PM   #3
Colbarr
Eskimo Welcomer

I am meant to go to Switzerland in July but i am seriously contemplaing Going to Oxegen instead, after all it would be €665 cheaper.

Check these out, Moesley.

Chairman of the Welcoming Comittee.
Colbarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 01:22 AM   #4
hollowrose
Eskimo Regular

REM and there was some other gig aswell
umm what was it

arrghh can't remember.....
hollowrose is offline   Reply With Quote