Home   | About   | Contact  | Lyrics  | Tabs  | Forum

The Igloo

Go Back   The Igloo > Damien Rice > Damien's Gigs

Old 12-13-2006, 03:08 AM   #1
pixie77
Eskimo Baby

Default Monday Chicago Show

Hi all,

So, I'm flying into Chicago (from Toronto) to see the Monday night show (crazy - I know). I have never been to Chicago and don't really know much about the city. Just wondering if any of you are going to be meeting up before the show somewhere. I was planning on having a light dinner beforehand (there are some vegan restaurants that I'm dying to try), but it would be great to be able to grab a drink with some fellow fans before or after the show. Let me know if anyone is up for it!
pixie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:36 PM   #2
danieLSU
new

I will be flying to Chicago on Monday as well. I am from Louisiana, and my good friend with who I am staying lives right by the theatre. So, I am going to try to get a ticket or two to the show(s) as soon as I get in on Monday around noon.

I went to Chicago for the first time in August, and I loved it. However, it will be much different this time.... I will finally get to experience what a real winter is like.... cold!
danieLSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:37 AM   #3
katiejoey
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieLSU
I went to Chicago for the first time in August, and I loved it. However, it will be much different this time.... I will finally get to experience what a real winter is like.... cold!
actually you might not - it has been in the 40's here for the past couple of days and it's supposed to reach the 50's for the weekend. you're lucky though, last week it was in the negatives and so damn cold it hurt to breath when you went outside.
anyways, i'll be at the monday show as well but i'm not sure if i'll make it out beforehand because i have a class to teach until 5 and my husband has work. i would like to though - i guess we'll see.
where are your guys' seats??
oh, and if you guys do decide to go somewhere before the show let me know where and if we're on time (unlikely but crazier things have happened) we'll meet up.

Last edited by katiejoey; 12-14-2006 at 01:28 PM.
katiejoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 05:44 PM   #4
poormonkey
Eskimo Baby

The tuesday night show is the one we are hitting. We will be going out before and after that show, so if you stay in town for both shows, we can take ya out on Tuesday.....
poormonkey is offline   Reply With Quote